06

The New Kid

 

"You like him don't you!" Taemin and Key said in unison.

 

I shook my head trying to deny it but I could feel my face getting hot. I quickly turned away.

 

"Look she's blushing!"  Taemin pointed out.

 

"And smiling" he added.

 

"No I'm not! I'm laughing because its funny how you two come up with stuff like this."

 

I was not going to let them find out that I liked Jonghyun. I'm scared that they'll him. Then he'll be creeped around me. Every since the accident happened last week he has been sending death glares. I try to apologize to him but he doesn't want to hear it. Well at least I tried, right?

 

"Come on Kimi, you don't have to lie about stuff like this. Its nothing to be ashamed of"  Taemin said.

 

"We're talking about Jonghyun here...she should be ashamed." Key laughed.

 

I gasped and lightly slapped his head. No one talks about him like that except for me. "Take it back!"

 

"Alright, Alright. I was just joking, calm down Mrs. Kim."

  

They both laughed and I glared at them. Over the past three weeks I've gotten closer with them. If I didn't have them then my life at school would .

"I know this is a little off topic but I'm glad that you wasted that stuff on Jonghyun's girlfriend" Taemin said while playing with his pen. We were in the library during free time just sitting and messing around.  

 

I groaned and shook my head "I told you guys it was a huge mistake"

 

"Who cares!" Key laughed. "It was funny as hell!"

 

"Her face was priceless!" Taemin added.

 

Alright, I have to admit it was pretty funny and I did want to laugh when it happened. I didn't laugh because it don't want Jonghyun to hate me anymore. I seriously think he can't stand me. Now he doesn't come to detention anymore and neither do I. He stopped coming after the last incident and I felt really bad. I never knew I had such a huge affect on people sometimes.  My parent even hates that I'm so clumsy and troublesome, they always say I should be more responsible and a bunch of other crap. I can't help that I cause a lot of trouble espically when it comes to Jonghyun.

"Excuse me" someone whispered. I turned around to see some kid I've never seen before. He handed my a flyer and left. Well...that wasn't awkward at all I thought while taking a glimpse at the flyer.

 

It was a  flyer for the upcoming talent show. The first place winner was $1000 dollars. If I had some type of talent I would to join. But I don't. I was about to ball up the flyer when I got the perfect idea..Taemin, Key, Minho, Onew and....Jonghyun.

 

                                                                                                                     Jonghyun P.O.V.

 

Min, she's a pain in the sometimes but I can deal with her. I wonder how did we ever become so close. I've known her for quite some time but I'm now she's the one I talk to ever night, the one I share sweet kisses with, the one who manages to make me smile and the one that makes me want to choke her sometimes. I love her but sometime she is too much diva for me.

 

I was currently on the phone with her, listening to her rant about random stuff. Well, I wasn't listening little did she know. I was thinking about what happened at the movies last week. I couldn't believe that happened then I had to hear Min complain until I took her home. I was really angry at Kimi and I'm still am. This girl does so much when she's around it's like she has to do something to make me angry. I try to stay far from her but its impossible.

 

"Are you listening to me!?" Min yelled.

 

"Of course" I lied.

                                                                                                                                           Kimi P.O.V.

 

I had the perfect idea in the wholr world! I didn't know I was that smart. I gathered everyone together at lunch to present my plan. Even Jonghyun was there, but I doubt he would like it.

 

"What's up?" Minho asked while busily texting on his phone.

 

I took the flyer from my pocket and laid it in front of them. "I think you guys should enter the talent show"

 

They looked at me like I was crazy and then laughed. I hated when laugh at me like that. I hate it. I folded my arms across my chest at stared at them. "I'm serious"

 

"I think it'll be a good idea, honestly" Onew said. Everyone turned to look at him. But he was serious about it too. Now I have someone who agrees with me.

 

"I guess it isn't a bad idea" Key mumbled.

 

"Yeah it isn't a bad idea! The first place winner gets a thousand dollars!" I said. "I can picture it now. You guys in stage, everyone is clapping, people screaming your name"

 

I was trying my best to convince them. They all had talent and they need to put it to use. Their voices are perfect who wouldn't want to listen to them. Also, they look so handsome that its crazy. They can really become stars one day.

Finally they all have in except Jonghyun. I don't think he was going to budge. We all begged him to do it and he shot me a death glare when I spoke to him but I don't care.

 

"Alright but this better be good" he said. I nodded my head. I knew that this was going to be great.

 

"What will our name be?" Taemin asked.

 

"How about Key and the ----"

 

"No!" We yelled, interrupting him.

 

He rolled his eyes and we all laughed. "Whatever"

 

"I'll come up a group name later and who wants to come up with the song?"

 

I really wanted Jonghyun to come up with the song. I'm praying that he would volunteer but he didn't need to, Key volunteered him.

 

"Why me?" He asked.

 

"Because we said so and I know you write music" Key smiled.

 

Jonghyun glared at him and they began agruing. This was normal they always did that. Key always got the last word though. I found it funny how they always fought and bickered with each other.

 

"Wha...t happened to my chicken nuggets?"  Taemin asked looking confused.

 

I glanced over at Onew and seen him smiling mischievously. Of course it would be him. I don't understand his weird love for chicken.

"I thought I got some...or maybe I just forgot" he mumbled shrugging his shoulders.

 

I laughed at how crazy they are. I'm glad I have them to hang with. They make me happy and I feel cool when I'm around. I'm glad that I met them they make my face light up when I see them playing around and cracking jokes. They make my face shine with happiness. I consider myself really lucky. That made me think, now I have the perfect group name.