01

The New Kid

 

The new kid. I hated that phrase more than anything else right now. I could've avoided that phrase I'd my parents didn't decide to move. Now I'm going to a new school, I have to make new friends and basically start all over. It was better in our old house where I had friends----well I had a friend. And now its all over.

 

 I stood in front of the class as the teacher  calmed the class down.

 

"Alright class settle down we have a new student" he announced.

 

Everyone eyes were on me as I stood up there not saying anything. "Tell us your name and a little about yourself"

What to say? I thought to myself. Oh snap, I forgot my name. My heart raced and my fingers were sweaty and I felt like running out of there. The way they looked at me was so weird. Maybe, because I wasn't saying anything. I'm so freaking awkward.

 

"Hello?"

 

I snapped out if my thoughts and tried to gather enough guts to speak. "....hello,my name is Kimi"

The whole classed said hello and I finally made my way to a empty seat close to the back. I was relieved when I sat down and everyone wasn't looking at me anymore. That was pretty embarrassing and I felt so stupid. Hopefully this will never happen again. If I just avoid people for right now I think my day would be a lot better.

 

I opened my textbook to the page they were working on then I took out my paper and pencil. I was working on the assignment when I felt a pair of eyes staring at me. I guess you can say I just know when someone is staring, I begin to feel so uncomfortable. I looked to my left to see a guy staring. He quickly turned away once I seen him.

 

He had short brown hair and he was kind if cute from what I've seen so far. Not long after I felt him staring again. "Excuse me, do you need anything?"

He smiled and shook his head. "I just wanted to tell you that you're sitting in Jonghyun seat"

 

Whoever this Jonghyun person is, he must be really popular because everyone in the class turned around.

 

"Yeah,no one ever sits in his seat" a girl with long blonde hair whispered.

 

"He's like the coolest guy ever" another girl said. Everyone nodded at something was telling me this Jonghyun person wasn't just anyone.

 

"Well he isn't here so which cares"

 

Everyone gasped. What the hell, they're acting as if he's God. Pfft, whatever.

 

"She has guts" someone mumbled.

 

I ignored their comments and went back to work. But it was kind of hard to concentrate when I kept thinking about this Jonghyun guy. After a while I told myself to forget about it and just worry about my work.

 

A guy entered the class and handed the teacher a slip. He had multicolored hair and he wore a graphic shirt with black skinny jeans. Hmmm, he has a nice fashion sense and he's kind of cute I thought to myself.

He walked towards me and at first I was a little confused. Finally I realized that he was Jonghyun and.....this was his seat. But if course I wasn't moving he should've gotten here earlier.

 

"You must be new" he smirked.

 

I nodded and went back to working on my assignment trying my best ignore him. Of course that was pretty hard.

Then he began to laugh. One thing I hared was when people laughed at me, I hated that. "What's so funny?" I asked annoyed.

"Who do you think you are? Do you understand who I am? I run this school,what I say goes"

 

"Excuse me" I hissed. "You are a student just like the rest of us. You're no better than anyone. I don't know what's going on in your head but you don't run anything."

 

He stood there looking pissed off and proabably embarrassed. But he deserves it. I haven't even known thus guy for five minutes and I already know he's an .

 

"And I'm not moving. So you can bounce and find another seat" I added.

The whole class burst into laughter and Jonghyun walked away and sat in another seat. I smiled to myself and of course finished my assignment. No more interruptions I thought to myself.

                                                                                                                           Jonghyun P.O.V.

 

I didn't expect this. That was the first time anyone has ever stepped up to me like that and espically a girl. I bet this was going to ruin my reputation because of that . I'll get my revenge eventually so I hope she's prepared, because when I get her I'm going to get her good.
I couldn't even finish my work without breaking my pencil in two just by looking at her. She better watch out.

 

 

                                                                                                                              Kimi P.O.V.

 


The rest of the day went by slow and surprisingly I became a hero within an hour. So many people high-fived me and told me I was cool. I to admit that I liked that people was actually talking to me. Also, I didn't see Jonghyun for the rest if the day and I was grateful for that. I didn't want to see him, no telling what he would do to me.

 

The lunch bell ranged and everyone left for lunch and of course I walked alone. I got into line and decided to get pizza, salad and a bottle water. The food looked way better than my old school and I was so eager to taste it. Being a hero made you hungry and tired. :)

 

I looked around the cafeteria and tried to figure out where I could sit since it was so crowded and almost every table was filled. It would be awkaward if I sat with some random people and they'll probably think I'm weird. Finally I spotted a empty table in the back and I quickly sat down and ate my food in silence. The food was good so far well the pizza was good. I sipped on my water as I watched other people talk. The table in front of me were a bunch if cheerleaders and they were talking about cute guys. The table me were normal looking people talking about old TV shows. They looked like the type of people I would hang out with. I listened to their conversation, and sometimes I caught myself laughing at the something they would say and I stopped immediately when they looked at me. Soon, I'll make some friends I told myself just give it some time.

 

Next, I decided to stay away from conversations and eat my salad. I loved a bunch of salad dressing on my salad. I poured a heap of dressing on my salad and suddenly the cafeteria got quiet. I looked up from stuffing my face when I seen Jonghyun and some of his friends.

I wiped my mouth quickly and stared at Jonghyun.

 

"I see we meet again" he laughed.

 

I smirked. "I guess so. I guess you haven't learned from earlier"

 

The whole cafeteria eyes were on us and it felt like first period all over again.

Jonghyun and his friend sat down at the table and Jonghyun by me. "This is our table so you have to move"

I shook my head. "No"

He smiled and that wasn't a friendly smile, it was a evil one. It was forced. Next thing you knew I was pushed out of my chair and my whole tray was on top of me.

My whole faced turned red as I heard the cafertia erupted with laughter. I was so close to crying but I told myself don't cry and I didn't. There was no way I was going to get  embarrassed even more. Instead I pushed the tray off me and got a hand full of my salad which was drenched in ranch and threw it on him. Pay back is a .

 

"Ohhhh~"

 

I got up off if the floor and I seen Jonghyun friends laughing their asses off, and i laughed too he looked so stupid. Out of nowhere he threw some pizza sauce in my hair., which caught off guard. Oh hell no. No. No. No. Don't ever mess up my hair. Ever.

 

"This is war, Jonghyun" I hissed.

 

I grabbed some peaches off of someone tray and smashed them in his hair. He was so shocked that he just stood there looking stupid. I laughed and smashed them in some more giving his hair a little mositure. "Don't you eve---"

 

I shut up when he threw some water in my face causing me step backwards. That was the last straw.  Before you knew it there was a food fight.Food was flying everywhere. I didn't care about anything but getting revenge on Jonghyun. I got hit with so much food that I began to draw back. I was about to throw some more peaches at Jonghyun when I seen him throwing some nuggets and at the last minute I ducked. I felt like I was in a movie and my heart was beating like crazy. 

 

"STOP!" someone yelled.

 

Everyone froze in their places. I slowly turned around and seen the principle. Oh we're dead I thought to myself. He was covered in food. His once black and white suit was now covered in pizza sauce, peaches, ranch and different other foods. I could tell he was really pissed off. He looked so funny and I couldn't help but to laugh. He looked at me sternly and I quickly stopped.

 

"Who started this!?" 

 

There was no way he was going to find out who started this, there are too many kids in this cafeteria. Plus, we're all covered in food so anyone could have done it. I looked around and no one was moving. Everyone looked scared to even look around.

 

"This is my last time asking, or everyone will get a year of dentention" he threatened.

 

Before I knew it everyone was pointing at me. Wow, that didn't take long. "I can explain!"

 

"Don't forget about Jonghyun" some random person called out.

 

Mr. Lee told me and Jonghyun to come to his office and it was weird walking in front of everyone looking like this. Today has been such an adeventure.

 

"Don't sit!" He hissed as I was about to sit down.

 

He took his seat behind his desk and stared at us.  People in this school loved to stare, can I go five minutes without being stared at?
I put my hands behind my back at looked at the floor. I was in so much freaking trouble on my first day already my pmom was going to kill me. Could this day get any worst? 

 

"I didn't expect this kind of behavior from you Kimi" he began. "You seem like a nice young lady but I guess I was fooled.

 

I was going to say something until he stopped me. "No, listen. You two are in so much trouble. I can't even explain how angry I am. I do not expect this from our students"

 

I nodded my head. "I'm so sorry"

 

"I'm also too, Mr. Lee" Jonghyun mumbled.

 

Mr. Lee nodded and told us that we had dentetion everyday for a month then he shooed us out of his office. That means I will have to spend even more time with this . I groaned at the thought of it. Me and Jonghyun couldn't stand a minute in the same room and we just met. Just think about being around each for five days. I can't do this, I have to find someway to get out of this.