14

The New Kid

 

I pretended I was busily typing on my phone while the guys practiced their dance. Key and Taemin were good choreographers. They have been practicing for about two hours now and Minho was get frustrated because he couldn't get this one move down. "How about you guys take a break?"

 

"Did you bring food?" Onew breathed while sitting on the floor and taking a sip of water.

 

I sighed and took out the bag but this time there was a little surprise.

 

"Of course" I smiled slid the bag towards them.

 

Their mouths dropped when they opened the bag and saw that I brought a bunch of healthy food. "What's this?" They all asked.

 

"Food"

They all groaned and complained about how they wanted junk food. Whatever. This was sort of my payback for earlier. "Stop complaining and eat. Some people don't have any food at all"

 

"Preach it" Key laughed.

 

"Yes, mother" Jonghyun joked.

 

I pretended to choke and Minho laughed. "I know this random but you guys remember looking at Jonghyun's baby pictures and he was balding?"

 

A balding Jonghyun!? Oh my gosh, I have to see those pictures. I would love to have a good laugh about him as a balding baby. Ha! I can picture myself now, laughing my off.

 

"Oh yeah!" Key exclaimed. "We were laughing so hard that he didn't talk to us for a few hours"

 

I turned to see Jonghyun blushing a little. I bet he was embarrassed. "Look, he's blushing!"

 

We all laughed and made fun of him. It was fun to actually get back at him a little since he thought he was the coolest thing on earth. His face reddened and finally he just covered his face with his hands.

 

"I want to see the pictures" I said.

 

He quickly took his hands away from his face and looked at me. "Noooo, you're the last person I would want to see them"

 

"Don't worry I have a copy at home, that I laugh at every so often" Onew whispered.

 

Jonghyun saw Onew whisper something and he glared at us. "What?" Me and Onew said at the same time. Ha, I loved messing with Jonghyun, its one of my favorite things to do.

 

Jonghyun is just so bsnsjajnss. I can't even explain it. He just doesn't know the things he does to me. The way I just want to smile whenever I'm around him, unless he decides to make me angry. I couldn't stay at him forever because I like him way too much. I'm stupid for having these feelings but I can't help myself. I didn't notice I was smiling to myself until Taemin poked me. I pretended not to get the message.

 

"Hey, guys!"

 

I knew exactly who that voice belonged to. Not again. I looked to see Min. My whole attitude began to change. I thought about what happened yesterday and that kiss. As I thought about it, I was positive that they were kissing. And she has the nerve to pretend like nothing happened.

 

"Did something happen, babe? They all look pissed" she said.

 

Jonghyun coughed and looked at us. I guess he was hinting that we need to stop. And I'm also guessing he knows we dont like his girlfriend, hmm he's pretty smart.

 

"You can sit down" Taemin suggested.

 

She smiled at him then looked at floor and scoffed. She thought she was too good to sit down on the floor but she did it anyway. Jonghyun scooted closer to her and placed a kiss on her cheek. If I didn't hate Min and if if i didnt like Jonghyun, I would say they're a cute couple.

 

Min giggled and kissed him back. I clenched my hands and I was getting jealous. Its not fair that she was getting all of his attention and she's a cheating .

 

"I seen you yesterday with Donghae" I blurted out and I suddenly regreted it.

 

, was it so hard for me to just shut up.

 

"What!" Jonghyun asked surprised moving away from Min.

 

"What're you talking about?"

 

She knew exactly what I'm talking about but I'll just drop it for now. "N-nothing" I said looking down into my lap.

 

"Alright...I guess break time is over" Onew mumbled. Everyone agreed and they practiced some more. I swear I saw Min staring at me but I ignored her. What have I gotten myself into?

 

                                                                                                                                   Jonghyun P.O.V.

 

"I seen you yesterday with Donghae" I continued to think about that. Was Min cheating on me with someone? Our relationship has been fine we haven't argued in a while but she's always stuck on her phone. We said in the beginning that we were always going to be honest but I don't know anymore.

After we finished practicing, me and Min made our way to my car. We didn't say much and it was really silent. Before we left I really wanted to talk about this situation. 


"What were you doing with Donghae?"

 

I wasn't going to sugar coat anything. I wanted to know what the hell has been going on with her and why would Kimi say that.

 

"I told you I wasn't with him" she said while looking at me.

 

I couldn't tell if she was lying or not. I did trust her and then sometimes I didn't.

 

I sighed. "Why would Kimi say that out of the blue?"

 

She shrugged her shoulders. "She's just jealous. Everyone around her are in relationships and then there is her. She has nothing better to do than make others miserable"

 

Maybe Kimi is lying. I know that we continue to have this hat cycle going around. Maybe she just said that to make me angry or get back at me. I lifted my head back up and looked at Min. We have been together for almost two years there is no way she has been cheating in me.

 

"Can we drop this?" She asked.

 

I lifted her chin up and looked at looked at her. "Sure, but don't let this happen again. We've been together too long and you know I love you, right?"

She nodded. "I love you too"

 

 

                                                                                                                                  Kimi P.O.V.

 

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and I checked to find a message from Key.

 

From: Key

What happened back there??

 

To: Key

Don't tell Jonghyun but yesterday I seen Min making out with Donghae. T_T

 

From: Key

Seriously!? :o

 

To: Key

Yep! I didn't mean to say anything, it just kind of happened. She's messing with my man. 

 

From: Key

Grr,I wish Jonghyun knew but I won't tell him...yet. I have to for but I'll talk to you later. :D