32

The New Kid

 

It has been a week since Jonghyun came back to Seoul and life has been amazing. Things couldn't get any better. Since it was summer we were constantly by each others side. We talked every night even though we seen each other in the daytime.

Even though we haven't heard anything from his mom, Jonghyun is still a little paranoid about the situation. Honestly, I'm not really thinking about her hopefully she finally understood that Jonghyun is making his own decisions. And Sunny...well her and Brian moved out and I haven't spoke with them. 
I laid on my bed and sighed. Now I'm stress free for the first time in weeks. Hopefully it'll last for a long time. But it seems as though when one bad thing happen something else bad happens. Just thinking about bad things made me call Jonghyun, I feel better when I talk to him before I go to bed...its a habit now.

"Baldie" I said before he could say anything.

"You know I hate that name"

"It's a habit now, I can't stop."

I heard him laugh which made my heart flutter. Even the little things make me happy. "I have to come up with a nickname for you. How about...fatass?"

My mouth dropped. "How about no? If you call me that I swear I'll find your baby pictures and make sure everyone I know see how bald you were when you were little"

"Come on fatass don't be like that"

"I'm gonna hang up...1...2..-"

"Noo! I'm sorry." He said. "I wont ever say it again, alright?"

"You better not"

After that there was an awkward silence. I can't explain how much I hate awkward silences.

"Are you still there?" He asked.

"Yup...Baldie, I need to tell you something important"

Jonghyun P.O.V.

"Okay...what is it?" I asked. Honestly, I'm a little nervous about what she's has to tell me.

"I love you" she mumbled.

I chuckled when she said it. She was never the one to say it first not that I didnt mind.

"I love you too, Kimi. Now get some sleep, alright?".

I heard her yawned and I knew she was tired. "Okay, well I'll talk to you later. Good night, don't let the bed bug bite, if they do hit em with a shoe"

"Night."

--

More drama coming up 

DUN DUN DUN