10.

The New Kid

 

                                                                                                                   Jonghyun P.O.V.         
"I'll see you tomorrow" I said while kissing Min on the cheek.

 

She laughed and nodded. We just back from skating. It was alright but it could've been better if Min wasn't on her phone texting the whole time. It was irritating especially when she wouldn't tell me who was so important.

 

"Jonghyun" she said. "Today I know I was being a but I was doing something really important"

 

She looked at me innocently and smiled. "Please forgive me"

 

I sighed and kissed her slowly. "Just don't do it again" I said pulling away.

 

"I won't...I promise" she replied.

 

After I took her home I was walking home when I decided to check my phone. I had so many calls from Key and one voice mail. Wow, they act like they can't do one thing without me.

 

When I listened to the voicemail I felt like an . I knew I shouldn't have went with Min. I was being selfish and ditched my friends when they needed me. When I heard Kimi's message it didn't surprise me that she would call be an idiot but I deserve it. But I was surprised when I heard how sad she sounded.

 

When I got home I decided to start writing the song. Yeah I know I should have started a few days ago but I'm such a busy person. I sat down on my bed and took out my notebook and pen. 

 

This was going to be a long night. Firstly, I don't know what to write about. A upbeat song? A ballad? I don't even know. I chewed on the tip of my pen while I thought. Maybe a upbeat song so we could dance since Key and Taemin loves to dance.

 

I wrote some lyrics down but I didnt like them. I balled up the paper and threw it in the thrash. I groaned and laid back on my bed. Can I please get some inspiration!? Suddenly my mind began to drift away from the music and I thought about Kimi.  Her craziness and now clumsy she was. I thought about how we argue a lot like a couple and how one day we would be laughing then one day we hate each other. She is like a rollercoaster ride I swear.

 

Then finally something hit me. I had a line for a song while thinking about her. . It usually takes me days  to figure out a line for a song but today was different. 

I quickly grabbed my notebook and began to write down lyrics as they were coming to me. Now I was looking forward to Monday to show the guys the new song.