38

The New Kid

 

3 years later

It has been three years since the accident with Jonghyun mom and honestly my life has been a thousand times better. Within these three years I learned how to get someone shot, how to be very adventurous and how to make an angry mom to leave me alone. Now look at me, the manager of a South Korean group named SHINee.

It's amazing how far we've came and how amazing five guys could be. I've never wanted more or less from them. If anything would happen to one of them my whole life would shatter. I'm so lucky to have the chance to know them and see them regularly. The words can't describe how much they mean to me.

I sat down on my chair and admired at how things has changed. Now I’m in an office controlling everything that Jonghyun does. Telling them when to practice and what to do but honestly I’m really nice to them. I never overwork them or yell (well sometimes)

“Kimi!!” I heard Key exclaimed as he burst into my office. Behind him was Minho, Onew, Taemin and Jonghyun.

Key quickly gave me and hug and I knew what that meant. That means he wanted something from me. “What is it Key?”

He nervously laughed and rubbed the back of his head. “Nothing, at all my favorite person in the world. Why would you think I would want something?”

“He wants to know if he can take the whole day off tomorrow to shop” Taemin said.

Key turned to Taemin and shot him glare. Everyone laughed and eventually I gave in. Jonghyun came over and dropped something in my hand. I looked at it to see the necklace he gave me three years ago. I remember exactly when he got mad at me and snatched it and I never seen it again. “Baldie..”

“I just found it recently, and I thought I should give it to you again” he smiled.

“Ohh, what’s that!?” Onew exclaimed and quickly came over to see, and so did everyone else. “That’s really nice, Jonghyun I didn’t know you were like that”

“Like what!?”

“I don’t know…you don’t seem like the type to be romantic”

And then there was a long argument about how Jonghyun isn’t romanti ,but overall he is  perfect to me.

----

Thanks to everyone who commented and subscribed. I loved readinng the comments and I loved writing this fic! :D

So thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou

See you guys later~