05

The New Kid

 

This was my first time going out with people. I've been to the movies plenty of  times, well...with my parents or by myself. I never went out with Luna before we moved but I've never thought why.

 

I put on a random graphic tee, with my favorite black skinny jeans. I decided to straightened out my hair a little...which is something I rarely did. I liked my semi-curly hair, so I always kept it like that. But today was different Jonghyun as going to be there so I had to look decent.

I began to get nervous when I got into the theatre. I really wanted togonack home, but I'm here now so I might as well stay. I can do this. Its just a movie I told myself.

 

I spotted Key first of course. His blonde hair stuck out and not to mention his plaid shirt topped with a gray jacket. Oh I forgot to mention the bowtie. He looked like a model.I swear sometimes I was jealous of him, he has such good fashion taste.

 

Next I seen Minho and Onew chatting with some girls. Wait don't tell me they invited other people. I think they were their girlfriends and they were so pretty. Their long beautiful hair flowed down their backs. I was jealous at how perfect they looked. I bet my short hair stood hair, I looked like thrash compared to them.

 

"Hey guys" I said waving at them.

 

"You came!"Key exclaimed, hugging me.

 

He took a step back and looked at me weird. "You look different"

 

I actually look normal compared to you perfect people I thought. I don't understand how I became friends with them, I really don't belong.

 

"You changed your hair?" He guessed.

 

"And we have a winner!" I exclaimed. "I straightened it a little"

 

He laughed and punched my arm lightly. "Shut up, loser. Oh and I want you to meet  my friend Jessica"

 

So everyone brought a friend, except me. Gah! I knew I shouldn't have come.

This pretty girl stood my Key and smiled. It looked like they belong inside of a magazine. They loooked so perfect together. I automatically felt ugly when she showed up.  She had long light brown hair and she wore a cheetah print long sleeved shirt with black skinnies. Wow, she looked really nice.

 

"Hey, I'm Kimi" I said reaching my hand out for hers.

 

"Nice to meet you, I'm Jessica" we shook hands.

 

"Kimi you made it!"

 

I turned around to see Taemin. By himself. Thank God I said to myself. At least I'm not the only single person here. Now I don't feel like a loser.

"Excuse me" I said turning about around to Jessica. She nodded and I made my way to Taemin.

 

"Looks like we're the only single people here, eh?"

 

Taemin smiled a little then blushed. What was going on with him? "Weeeell, actually I invited a friend"

 

Not him too! This was going to be the most awkwardest day of my life. Not only was I single I stick out with all of these perfect people. Please, don't let anyone else come! Please I said praying in my head. Then to my luck Jonghyun came. Of course he looked cute, like always. But I felt a panged of jealousy when I seen him holding hands with a girl. That must be his girlfriend.

 

I turned away because I didn't want to see them together. What was I thinking? Jonghyun was so popular of course he has a girlfriend. I don't understand why I've never thought about this. I will never have a chance with him. Ever.

 

After we gathered together I lingered in the back and paid for my ticket. We all walked into the movies, everyone talked except me. I was watching Jonghyun from afar, and picturing myself stabbing that girl.

 

The theatre wasn't that full, we decided to sit to sit closer to the top. I sat on the very last row and everyone else sat on the row in front of me. I had a clear view of both Jonghyun and that man boyfriend Stealer.

 

"Who is she?" Minho girlfriend whispered to him.

I guess this thinks I'm deaf.

 

"That's my friend Kimi"

 

She giggled. "Who invited her? She looks I don't know.....weird."

 

Minho shrugged his shoulders then kissed her. Ewww! I quickly turned my head trying to get rid of the scene. I guess today is really my lucky day. Jonghyun and boyfriend Stealer were making out. I felt like ripping their faces apart and kicking her in the face. She really has a nerve to put her disgusting lips on his.

Seeing them too really made my angry. I don't understand why but I just wanted to punch something. I sat there staring at the screen and I finally noticed that the movie was playing. It didn't matter I wasn't going to watch it anyway. I was too busy planning a murder.

 

The beginning of the movie was getting creepy. A famliy was in a house and their daughter just died and creepy music was playing. I told myself I wouldn't watch scary movies because they freak me out and look at me now. A few days later I'm actually watching one...I'm going to pay for this tonight I thought.

Don't turn the corner! Don't turn the corner! The lady on the screen turned the corner to face a zombie and it scared the out of me. I was the only one in the theatre to scream so everyone turned back at me and smacked their teeth.

 

"My bad you guys" I mumbled.

 

"SSSSHHHHH!!"

 

I couldn't talk but anyone else can and makeout. Jonghyun talks  everyone ten seconds about how this movie , but no one shushes him. I was really getting pissed off. I decided to go buy some popcorn and I larger starwberry soda. Good thing I came by myself I don't have to share any popcorn with no one. I smiled to myself while walking back inside the movie. Food made me so happy.

 

As I walked back up to my seat I noticed that a bunch of more people have came into the theatre. Now everyone wanted to sit on the top row.

 

"Excuse me" I said passing through. Why did they decide to come now?

 

Before I knew it I tripped over someone's foot and my soda and popcorn flew out of my hand. Everything landed on Jonghyun and his girlfriend. She looked so pissed off, that I wanted to run for my life. And Jonghyun, well he looked like he wanted to choke the crap out of me.

 

"I'm so so--"

 

"Don't" he hissed. "Don't say it"

 

Again I felt stupid. I always felt stupid whenever he yelled at me. Now I bet he hates me even more. But it was a mistake, I don't mean any harm...sometimes.

 

"You messed up my freaking shirt!" Boyfriend Stealer yelled. "What the hell is wrong from you!?"

 

Everyone looked up at us. "Hey, can you keep it down people are starting to stare"

 

"Are you kidding me!? Who cares if someone is listening or watching! Watch where the hell you are going!" She put her hands on her hips and Jonghyun just stared at me and it made me uncomfortable.

 

"It was a mistake and I'm so sorry. I promise you guys I didn't mean to"

 

"I'm sorry" is a phrase I say almost everyday. I say it so much that it just comes naturally. I don't know if I'm sorry or if I'm kind of happy this happened. I finally got Jonghyun back again for being a . I guess I should feel bad but I'm not honestly.

 

"I'm getting security!" She announced, while getting her phone, but I guessed someone already did, Next , I was being excorted out of the theatre for casuing a distruption. I just went home and felt bad for myself. Well at least something kind of fun happened.