31

The New Kid

 

Kimi P.O.V.

My eyes slowly fluttered opened and the first thing I seen was the ceiling. An unfamiliar ceiling at that. There was a slight pain on one side of my head and I felt a little tired.

I noticed I wasn't in my bed and I wasn't in my bed. Then I remembered I went to Japan to see Jonghyun. And I met Sunny's boyfriend, Brain. After that he showed us Jonghyun's house and we went. I also remember Onew being clumsy and broke something. I found the door out of the basement and I don't remember after that.

I propped myself up on the elbows and looked around to see Key, Taemin, Onew, Minho, Brian, and Sunny looking at me.

"She's awake!" Taemin exclaimed. He came over and sat next to me.

"Do you feel alright?"

I nodded slowly and looked at him confused. I didn't notice that Key came over and sat on the other side. "Well that good, you've been out for a while now"

"What are you talking about?"

"Let's say, someone got too excited" he mumbled.

Suddenly the door open and there was Jonghyun.

Jonghyun P.O.V. Flashback

I opened the door to the basement and the first thing I seen was a dark figure. Sunny screamed loudly. "Hit it!!"

Before I could think about anything the stick hit the figure and he quickly fell to the ground with a loud thud.

I heard a few gasps and I knee that it didn't come from Sunny. "Kimi!"

Wait. Someone else is too? That sounded like Onew. The lights came on and there I saw Onew, Key, Taemin, Minho and some guy that looked familiar. And there on the ground looked like...Kimi.

"Brian!" I heard Sunny exclaim.

I was focused on the body on the floor. They all kneeled down to her and I stood there in shock.

"Yah, Jonghyun! Don't stand there and look stupid, at least you could try and help her" Key snapped.

Kimi P.O.V.

When Jonghyun came into the room my heart skipped beats. It seemed as though time stopped and we were the only people in the room. Our eyes locked for a moment and didn't know what to say to him. I noticed the bottle of water and a box of medicine in his hand.

What are you doing Kimi?

I quickly for off the bed and wrapped my arms around his neck. I attacked his lips and I could here everyone else gasping. But I didn’t care, I missed him too much. I pulled away and both of our noses were touching. I smiled and gave him another kiss.

"Jonghyun..."

"Kimi..you..I-I-

"Shut up." I said interrupting him. "I missed you so much you don't understand. Do you the things that were running through my head? I thought you were dead or something."

He answered me with another kiss and this time Key said something. "Alright alright we understand you miss each other but calm down with all of the kissing"

We both pulled away and smiled.

"I'm sorry Kimi." He said. "I have a lot to explain to you but I'll make it up"

"Yeah you have a lot to explain to all of us" I heard Minho say.

Yeah you better be sorry I said to myself.

--

After we all talked I learned how dirty Jonghyun mom is. I knew she was mean but to the point where she would threaten to hurt me. I can't believe she would do this.

"I know this may be a little off topic but Jonghyun what did you hit me with?"

He rubbed the back of his and avoiding my gaze. "....a broom stick. Is your head still hurting?"

"Is that how your suppose to treat your girlfriend!?"

When the word girlfriend everything suddenly became quiet. "..no my head feels fine"

We looked at each other before looking away. I knew something was wrong. It was silent again until Taemin said something. " How about you and Sunny come back to Seoul? I mean if you're not happy here and plus we want you back"

"If you come back we all can go to University together and hang out over summer. We can go back to how things used to be" I added.

I looked at Jonghyun and he was thinking about it. It's not really that hard we can go back home and we won’t have to worry about anything.

"I've been thinking about it" Sunny said. "...I want to go back to Seoul. I know my parents will be angry but I hate being here honestly. Our parents can't control our life forever, right?"

That's the spirit I thought.

Since Sunny is leaving there isn't a point for Jonghyun to stay. I looked at him with puppy eyes. "Pleeeeeasee Jonghyun. Come back" 

He looked at me and laughed. "What did I tell you about your aeygo before?"

I remembered when we first met and he told me I looked stupid when I did aeygo. I suddenly fly embarrassed and felt like punching his arm.

"I was just joking, Kimi" he replied while kissing my cheek.

I felt a burst of happiness when he kissed me. Now I know things haven't changed. I felt my face get hot and I quickly turned away.

"Look!" Key exclaimed. "She's blushing!"

Everyone laughed except for me. I lightly punched his arm. "If you don't come back I'll never talk to you again and I'll find another guy"

"Are you serious?"

I nodded.

"Noooo! You're mine" he pulled me closer to him and surprised me by kissing me.

Everyone gasped. "They are so cute!" But I didnt care I had Jonghyun back and that's all that matters.