12

The New Kid

 

"I think we should pay Jonghyun back by not speaking to him,when he comes" Key suggested.

 

We were all eating lunch and talking about our weekend. Of course I didn't dare to mention mine. "I like that idea, he needs to know how it feels to be ignored, like he did us on Friday" Minho said.

 

I think I would like to see this plan go through. It would be funny to see Jonghyun having no one to talk to. Payback is a .

 

"But you guys know how Onew is" Taemin said. "He is so easy to persuade"

 

Onew laughed and disagreed with him. "I promise this time it'll be different"

 

"Yeah right" Key mumbled.

 

"You better not speak to him" I told Onew. I couldn't wait until he comes I want to see the look on his beautiful face.

 

"Here he comes" Minho whispered.

 

We all began to talk among ourselves and ignoring Jonghyun when he sat down at the table. We pretended that we were talking about dramas. Out the corner of my eye I saw him say something to Key and Key totally ignored him.

 

Jonghyun lightly pushed Taemin's shoulder but there was no response.

"What's wrong with you guys?" He asked.

 

"Do you hear something?" Key asked Minho.

 

"Nope, not at all"

 

I wanted to laugh so bad but I knew I couldn't. Jonghyun was looking at us weird and I turned back around to join the conversation.

 

"Oneeeeew!" Jonghyun whispered. Surprisingly, Onew didn't say or do anything he continued to talk. Pfft, and they said Onew was easy to persuade, they were soo wrong about him.

 

"Hey, you" I heard Jonghyun say. I looked to my left and right pretending I didn't know who he was talking to. Ha, I hope he doesn't think we're going to talk to him that easily.

 

After a few minutes of chatting and Jonghyun trying his best to speak to us he finally stopped. "I knew this was going to happen but you know what I was prepared"

 

What? Prepared for what?

 

Out the corner of my eye I seen Jonghyun pull out some chicken and sit it on the table. I knew where this was going already. "Oh look what we have here some.chicken. I did have bestfriend who liked chicken but I guess things change, am I right?"

 

He took a bite of chicken and Onew was staring at it like it was the best thing in the world. We all shot glares at him but he didn't seem to notice them.

 

"Noooo, Jonghyun. What're you talking about? That bestfriend is still here" Ones laughed."I was just resting my voice for a little..its better now...a lot better"

Onew was totally eyeing that chicken and I wanted to kick him. Damn he couldn't even last for seven minutes. Now I know not to ever ever tell him a secret.

 

"Seriously?" I asked annoyed.

 

"You're just jealous"

 

He grabbed a few pieces of chicken and they began to talk like nothing happened. The smell of the chicken were drifting around us and I have to admit it smelled reeeeaally good. I wonder what he'll do if I tried to take a piece.

I quickly reached my hand for the carton only to have both of them to slap my hand away. "Nice try"

 

"Onew you want to hear something funny?" Jonghyun asked.

 

He wiped his hands and his mouth and then pulled two pieces of paper. What's so funny? I thought. "I had bought two tickets to a basketball game that one of my bestfriends have been dying to go to but guess what?"

 

"He isn't speaking to you"

 

"Exactly!!"

 

They both laughed and I sat there still confused about what was going on. Who was he talking about?

 

"So how's your afternoon, Jonghyun.... I mean hyung?" Minho asked.

 

Oh wow, now he has gotten Minho too. You guys are so easy to persuade. Theybare talking to him just by him buying them gifts. I can't believe this.

 

"That's more like it" Jonghyun smiled. The three of them began to talk about sports. I looked at Key and Taemin, I'm scared that one of them are going to be next. "I know what you're thinking, Kimi. Not going to happen" Key said.

 

I nodded I didn't believe him at all. Key loved material things and Taemin, I wonder how long they'll last.

 

"Oh look" Jonghyun said while pulling out a SNSD CD. "Ahaha, I had a bestftiend I wanted to give this too. I knew he liked SNSD, but my sister likes them also....I think she'll enjoy the CD. Don't you guys think that?"

 

Its kind of funny how he's pulling this stuff out like we aren't here. Him and his expensive presents, pfft the three us aren't that easy. I know it'll take a lot to get Key.

 

"It was all Kimi's idea. I tried to tell her it was not nice and she forced me."

 

My mouth dropped. I couldn't believe this bull crap. Did he seriously just blame me for this? Last time I remember it was Key that said

 

I think we should pay Jonghyun back, by not speaking to him

 

"Omg Key I'm gonna kill you. You all are traitors!"

 

Key grabbed his CD and stick his tongue out at me. He was just like the rest of them. Easy to get. "Well at least I still have Taemin" I retorted.

 

"Not if my favorite hyung have a special little something with my name on it" he smiled innocently to Jonghyun.

 

"Of course" Jonghyun laughed. He took out a graphic shirt. Taemin gasped and kept telling Jonghyun how awesome he was. You guys weren't saying that twenty minutes ago I thought.

 

After everyone else got their presents I coughed trying to cause attention to myself. Now it was time for my gift.

 

"What about me? I'm sure you have something for me in that magical bag of yours"

 

He thought for a minute and finally dugged around in his bag. That was a sign that he forgot about me. He took out a multicolored bracelet made out of beads and placed it in my hand.

 

I would have liked it if it didn't look like a five year old did it. "It looks like a last minute gift. Something you get out of a dollar store"

 

"Yah! Don't be rude. At least I gave you something, and yes its from a dollar store...it was on sale"

 

Everyone burst out laughing. Please tell me he isn't serious.

 

"He said it was on sale!!" Onew snickered.

 

"Its was probably free!!" Key laughed.

 

I glared at all them. I just felt like stabbing Jonghyun in the me neck. I can't believe he gave me this cheap crap, everyone else gets nice thing and I'm stuck with the free gift.

 

"We're meeting after school again" I said, before getting up and leaving to go to class early.

 

Yes I was a little butthurt. 

 

_______________________

 

Thanks for everyone that has subscribed and commented!  *blows a bunch of kisses*

:D