24

The New Kid

 

Today I woke up bright and early. I was happier than usual and I was smiling. I ate all my breakfast, I was even humming a song while getting ready. All because of Jonghyun. My heart raced just thinking that in a few hours I'll be able to see him again. Could today get any better?

--

"Are you two together!?" Key asked excitedly.

 

"I think so" I laughed. "And I hope so"

 

Key looked at me with an shocked expression. While Minho and Onew sat there confused.

 

"Are you guys stupid?" Taemin said to them. "How can you two not notice Kimi and Jonghyun..they have a thing for each other"

 

"What!?"

 

They both looked at me. I smiled back but they were still surprised. Onew was the first to say something. "I knew something was going on between you two but I just brushed it off"

 

"Of course you did" Key replied sarcastically.

 

I toned out the conversation as Onew and Key bickered. I sat there thinking about Jonghyun when Minho asked me something. "What about the girl..what's her name again?"

 

"Sunny?"

 

"Yeah, yeah her!"

 

I shrugged my shoulders. I'm still confused about her and Jonghyun. I know that they don't like each other but what about their controlling parents? "I honestly don't know, his parents and her parents are making them date soo that causes a lot of problems"

 

He in his breath. "Ahh, that must "

 

I nodded. "I'm going to try my best and not let it interfere. But I guess we will have to see"

 

I felt a pair of hands cover my eyes and I knew who it was. He whispered something in my ear and I laughed. "Move baldie"

 

When I move his hands away from my eyes I turned around and punched his arm.

 

He pretended like be was hurt. "Wow, you have man hands"

 

I gasped. I examined my hands to make sure they were still  girly. "Apologize, for disrespecting my hands like that!"

 

He smirked then quickly kissed my cheek. "I'm sorry, do you forgive me?"

 

I knew that I was turning red. I'm not a huge fan of P.D.A. (Public Display of Affection) And especially in front of my friends.

 

"Go somewhere else with that lovey dovey stuff" I heard Taemin say.

 

"Awww, they are so cute" Key said

.

All of this felt so new and awkward. Never would I have expected me and Jonghyun to be together. I wonder how long this will last. I know I shouldn't be thinking like that but I can't help but to have doubts. That isn't bad right?

 

"I'm glad you and Kimi are together" Onew told Jonghyun. "She's waaaay better than your past girlfriends"

Everyone at the table agreed with him. Jonghyun looked at me and I quickly looked away. I bet he was smirking right now, like always.

---
Finally I was done with all of my homework. Why did teachers have to assign so much work? I sighed with relief as I put my shook supplies up, now I have time to relax.

 

I hopped on my bed and flipped open the book that I started on earlier. As I reading the book I heard something outside my window. I couldn't quite point out what it was. Maybe its the neighbors dog.

 

Wait, they don't have a dog.

 

The noise didn't stop and I finally went to my window to see what it was. I opened my window slowly then peered down to see Jonghyun. What in the hell was he doing here!

 

"Are you happy to see me?" He asked, while smiling. I love his beautiful smile.

 

I rested my elbow on the window seal and laughed. "You're stalking me now?"

 

"Maybe, you know I can't get enough of you" he replied. My heart jumped at his statement. I hate that whatever he says makes me smile like an idiot.

 

"I'm coming up" he called. As he said that, I quickly became confused. He was coming up? As in up in my room? My mom would kill me if she knew I had a guy in my room...alone. But what she doesn't know wont hurt her, right?

 

Before I knew it Jonghyun was coming threw my window. Ruffles was the first to greet Jonghyun by barking at him. Jonghyun hesitantly climbed inside. I picked Ruffles up and placed him on the bed. And finally he stopped barking.

 

"You're the first person he barked at in a while" I said surprisingly.

 

"For him to be so small he really is loud" he said pointing to Ruffles

 

Ruffles finally calmed downed, but stayed closely by my side. I guess he was jealous of Jonghyun. "He doesn't like you"

 

Jonghyun examined my room and then looked at me funny. "What?"

 

"Nothing....I just didn't expect your room to look like this"

 

He picked up a picture frame off my dresser then laughed. I quickly snatched the picture from him because it was embarrassing. That picture was taken back when I had braces and I looked horrible. 


I hid the picture behind my back and he reached for it. "That picture is really embarrassing, I don't want you to look"

 

"Pleeeease" he begged. "I wont laugh"

 

"Liar! You just laughed"

 

"Please"

 

"No"

 

"Come on!"

 

"Noooo!"

 

He finally gave up and I quickly hid the picture in my closet where no would would find it. I turned around to be faced with Jonghyun. 
I stepped back because I was taken back at how close he was. I leaned in getting ready to kiss him when Ruffles began to bark. We both moved away awkwardly and Ruffles stopped. But when we got close again he would bark.

 

"Ha, your dog is jealous because you're with the most amazing guy ever"

 

I pushed his chest a little and rolled my eyes. "Whatever you say"

 

Yes, Jonghyun is amazing. It's amazing that he's here right now in my house. And I find it amazing that we're dating, like I said never in a thousand years would I expect this.

 

For the next couple of minutes we both talked and laughed with each other but of course we had to have some distance because of Ruffles. But that didn't matter. Finally he had to leave and I felt like begging him to say but I know he can't.

 

He snuck a kiss on my lips while I wasn't paying attention or Ruffles. "Good night. Dream about me, okay?"

 

I nodded and quickly kissed him on the lips. "Night, don't let the bed bugs bite. If they do hit them with a shoe"

 

He looked at me funny again and then we burst out laughing.

 

"Sorry...my mom used to say that a lot"

 

"It's fine, I thought it was kind of cute actually"

 

After a few more words said to each other he finally climbed out the window and left. I smiled to myself and shut the window when I saw him leave. Life couldnt get any better.