11

The New Kid

 

                                                                                                                             Kimi P.O.V.

"Kimi!" My mom called from downstairs.

 

I slowly got off my bed and made my way down stairs. This better be important, she just interrupted my reading. No one interrupts me while I'm reading especially if its a good book.

 

"Yes" I replied, as I turned the corner. Immediately my mouth dropped, I can't believe this. It couldn't be her...it just couldn't be.

I ran towards the figure and wrapped my arms around her and laughed. "Is this really you?"

 

I looked at her and she looked different but it was her. Her dark brown hair was not honey brown and medium length. She looked so different but the same. Oh, I can't explain how much I miss her.

 

She pushed a strand of hair behind her eye and smiled. "Surprise!!"

 

It was Luna, my bestfriend of three years before we moved. I haven't talked to her in a while and I was so happy that she's here. I can't even explain how excites I am.

 

"I-It really is y-you" I said in disbelief. 

 

"Of course silly! Who else?"

 

I pulled away from her and we sat down on the couch. I needed to sit before I fell out because she couldn't be true.

 

"Am I dreaming?" I asked myself. I even pinched my arm. "Why are you here?"

 

"I didn't have any plans today so I decided to visit you. Remember all of the fun we used to have?"

 

I thought all the they things we used to do and never go.caught because everyone thought we were sweet and innocent. Those were the days. Honestly I miss those days where I had a girl to hang around but now it was different.

 

"Lets do something fun today...like going to the mall" she suggested.

 

"Well...I haven't been to the mall since I've been here, so that'll be fine"

 

She hugged me and we both laughed. "I can't wait, I bet we'll have so much fun"

 

Who couldn't fun when you're with your bestfriend? I don't know what today will bring but I can see a lot of craziness. I never know what will happen when I'm with Luna she's so unpredictable at times.

 

After I changed into something more nicer and did my hair we made our way to one of the biggest malls in Seoul. On the way there Luna kept telling me how pretty everything was and how she wished to live here.

 

When we got to the mall I didn't expect it to be so huge. There were so many stores and so many different people walking around. I was shocked.

"Whoa, this place is amazing" Luna said on awe.

 

I nodded agreeing with her. I wonder will we know how to get out of here.

 

"Lets go to the food court first!" She exclaimed, while dragging me along with her.

 

Wow, she is really strong.

 

We decided to order some icecream at a random icecream stall.

 

"Can I have a regualr Vanilla cone, with two scoops" I asked the man working at the counter.

 

"And can I have the Cookie Dough flavor, with three scoops?" Luna asked.

 

He handed us our icecream and we paid him. We found a sit inside the food court and ate our icecream.

 

"So how's school here?" She asked while devouring her icecream lie it was the best thing in the world. I laughed and handed her a napkin.

I shrugged my shoulders and my icecream. "Its nice and I met a few friends"

 

"Are there any hot-"

 

She stopped in the middle of her sentence and stared at something behind me. I waved my hand in front of face trying tobget her attention but she didn't move. I looked behind me to see what she was looking at and I swear I felt my heart skip beats. It felt as though everything stopped like what happens on the movies.

 

"He. Is. Hot" she said staring at the brown haired boy.

 

I turned back around at looked at the ceiling. "Oh God, why did he have to the mall when decide to come?"

 

"Do you know him!?" She asked excitedly.

 

"That's Jonghyun...the guy I have this huge crush on"

 

A smile spread across her face and I knew something was going on. I never trusted her when she smiled like that. "Hurry up and eat your icecream"

I wanted to ask her why but I didn't. I knew something weird was going to happen so why didn't I question her? Well, I guess I'll just have to find out.

 

When we were done eating she quickly got me up from my seat. "Hurry he's leaving!"

 

"Huh?"

I turned around to see that she was talking about Jonghyun and there was someone else with him. I looked closely to see it was Min. I felt my blood boil inside, no one touches my man.

 

She grabbed my arm and we walked in the same direction as them. "Relax we aren't going to speak to them, we're just going to stalk this hot 'Jonghyun' person"

 

"What!?" I asked. "There is no way I'm going to follow him around this mall. Are you crazy?"

 

"Oh, wow! She just kissed him on the lips" she said while putting her hands on and looking surprised.

My head quickly turned in their direction and I seen them pull away. My eyes got wider and I couldn't believe it.

 

"I changed my mind" I said.

 

"I knew you would" she laughed. And plus it'll be fun"

We followed them into random department stores. We stayed a few feet listening to their conversations. They went to the sunglasses section to try on sunglasses and so did we.

 

Jonghyun tried on some nerdy glasses and he still looked nice, I couldn't help myself from staring. Min tried on some huge brown sunglasses and of course she looked ugly. Who cared about her I'm just here for Jonghyun.

 

Jonghyun turned around and I quickly ducked behind some clothes so he wouldn't see me.

 

He looked around confused and Min asked him what was wrong. "Nothing...I thought I saw someone in the mirror"

 

How did i forget about the mirror? I sighed and watched them walk off. That really should be me.

 

"Boo!" Luna yelled, scaring the out of me. I jumped back and held my chest. My heart was beating so fast, she really got me that time.

 

"Come on we aren't done yet!" She exclaimed while pulling me towards them again.

 

I was really starting to get tired we have been here for almost two hours. I wanted to go home but I know I can't I have a job I need to fulfill.

They walked into a pet store and we followed behind trying our best not to be heard or seen. The pet store was pretty crowded so it was going to be hard for us to be spotted.  Jonghyun quickly went to the puppies and picked a small brown puppy up. He rubbed his fur and smiled.

The puppy moved around a little in his hands but you could tell he was enjoying it. I felt my raced as I watched him. Why am I like this? Every time I see him I want to smile all day.

 

"Isn't she cute?" Jonghyun asked Min.

 

She quickly backed away and turned her nose up. "Get that mutt away from me, its disgusting !"

I wont ever allow someone to talk about an animal like that. Especially when its so cute and innocent.

 

"You stupi-" I called.

 

Wait. What am I doing? Before I knew it I felt an familiar hand over my mouth and pulling away from the store. I mumbled in her hand trying to get away.

She let go of my mouth and looked at me crazy. "What were you thinking?!"

 

I looked at the floor and thought to myself. What was I thinking? Honestly, I don't think I was thinking at all I was just letting my emotions get the best of me.

I ran my fingers through my hair and shrugged my shoulders. "I hope he doesnt know that it was me"

 

" I hope so" she laughed. "You guys would be cute together"

 

Me and Jonghyun would be cute together? Ha. In a million years. I laughed sarcastically even though I know I'll be waiting for that day to come.

 

"I have to admit today was pretty fun" I said as we were walking out of the mall.

Luna nodded and we both laughed. I was going to miss this I hope she visits again soon.