13

The New Kid

 

Stupid Jonghyun. Stupid so called friends. Stupid ugly dollar bracelet. I rolled the bracelet in between my thumb and index finger and examined it. It was so ugly and cheap I wouldn't ever buy this or even wear it. I might just throw it in the back of my closet and look at it again when I leave off for college.

When I seen the guys coming I quickly stuffed it inside my pocket. 


"Are you mad at us?" Taemin asked.

 

They looked at me and pouted. I hope they know that using aeygo doesn't work on me. Of course I was mad at them they acted like some s earlier.

"Noooo, I wonder what makes you think that" I said sarcastically.

 

"I know we were acting like some s but we're sorry" Minho said.

 

I sighed. I don't know what to say.

 

"Come on lets give her a hug, I'm sure she'll feel better" Key laughed.

 

I backed away from this quickly. I'm not a big fan of hugs. But before I could protest I was engulfed in a huge hug. "Avajausb..shsjans. Stop." I breathed.

 

"Hug tighter!" Onew exclaimed.

 

"Noo-"

 

"We are all so sorry!" They sanged. Alright, I couldn't say no to their beautiful voices. I couldn't stay mad at them forever they were my friends even though they weren't acting like it. I'm such a er for singers.

 

They pulled away and we all laughed. "You know I can't stay mad at you guys forever"

 

"We know!" Key replied.

 

I hope he doesn't think I forgot about what he did earlier. He wasn't off the hook yet. I may not get my revenge soon but it It coming.

"Has anyone spoke to Jonghyun?" I asked.

 

"Nope, but he said he's coming" Key mumbled busily typing in his phone.

 

Minho scoffed. "I wonder where I've heard that before"

 

He better come this time or he isn't going to get off the hook so easily. Buying us a bunch of things wont make me forgive him. Thinking about material made me remember that stupid bracelet in my pocket. Grr.

 

"I bet you guys thought I wasn't coming"

 

I turned around to see Jonghyun and he wasn't with Min. Thank God. He looked really cute today and I tried my best not to stare at him. I wonder did he know how hot he was because I doubt it.

 

"Where's the song?" I asked impatiently.

 

"Whoa, someone's a little fiesty" he smirked. Everytime he did that I want to die and go to heaven.

 

"Yeah yeah, whatever just go ahead and sing it" 

 

We all sat down on the bleachers and waited for what seemed like ten minutes to wait on Jonghyun. First, he took a thousand sips of water. Then he said he had to 'warm' up his voice. "Alright! Stop stalling and sing!"

 

"If you don't sing this song, I promise you I'll do something so bad you will never be able to sing." Key threatened.

 

Onew and Minho laughed at Key's randomness and finally Jonghyun was all prepared to sing.

 

I watched him intently or maybe you can call it staring. "I know I'm y and all but you don't have to stare" he mumbled.

 

"I don't-"

 

"Ssshh!" Taemin said.

 

This time I tried not to stare as much and just let him sing. I really want to hear him sing.

 

Neowae neowae downiya gibooni Owae owae cheok.hamyeon cheok Neowae neowae upiya gibooni owae

Oneulkkaji one, two Eeteuleun hayan misoro Sesangeul naega da juldeusi (Crazy, crazy baby) Chan baram ssaeng.ssaeng buldorok Ssalssalhan nalaen nae jonjaedo itneun

 

His voice was perfect. It'seven better than normal, was this even possible? He was amazing. Even the song from the little samplenwas good. It was basically about his girlfriend being crazy and moody and everyday she was different but he still loves her. She is like a rollercoaster ride.

 

"This was just a little sample. How was it?"

 

"What do you think?" I said sarcastically.

 

He shrugged his shoulders and smiled. "Amazing. Beautiful. Perfect. Just like me"

 

"Shut up" we all said.

 

What he said was true though. It's sad that Min is able to enjoy and actually spend time with him. She's so lucky.

"I have a friend that can give us some beats for song. We can meet him tomorrow after school. I can text you all the address" Minho explained.

I nodded and got all of their numbers including Jonghyun. I tried to hide my happiness when he grabbed my phone and typed his number in. But all of that disappeared when I was about to my number in and I saw a picture of him and Min together. They looked so cute together honestly. Maybe I should give up liking him or something, it was never going to work out. 

———————————————

Damn, they are fat. I only asked them one thing did they want back from the store and they have the nerve to give me a list. I didn't expect for each one of them to want two things each. Even Minho's friend and Min wanted something. Yep, for some odd reason Min was there too. Its funny how everytime we're doing something for the talent show she's there and being annoying. Why couldn't she stay home and do some homework or something?

When I got of the car I grabbed the five grocery bags and went inside the studio. I didn't expect it to be all nice looking and fancy so I was really surprised. Also, I was really thankful for his friend doing this, I didnt even think about how we were going to get the background music. 

 

I turned to corner and I wanted to drop my bags. What the hell? This couldn't be real. I had to tell myself to move and stop myself.from staring. My got wide and I quickly walked back to the car, I didnt care about the groceries now.

 

Is this real life?

 

I dropped the groceries and ran my fingers through my hair. No, I was just imagining things. There was no way that I saw Min making out with Minho's friend Donghae.
There was no way that was possible. I was just seeing stuff and I'm completely just lost the mind. Yeah, that's it. No I didn't see that, it was all my imagination.

 

After I gathered my thoughts I grabbed the groceries and went back inside. See, there was no one back there making out I thought when I passed that corner. When I got inside Onew was the first one to run to the food and Taemin following behind. 


"What took you so long?" Onew asked while tearing the chip package.

 

"Traffic" I lied.

 

I looked to see neither Min or Donghae was there. Maybe its just a concidence and they happened to be gone at the same time. I tried to get my mind off of it but I couldn't, every time I looked at Jonghyun I thought about her. What if I wasn't imagining it and she was cheating on him? Would I actually tell him or keep it a secret? I'll take the secret option.

 

We were sitting on the couch inside the studio and listening to a couple of beats they liked when someone mentioned Min. 

 

"She left about twenty minutes ago" Jonghyun said bobbing his head to the beat and putting a chip in his mouth.

 

She didn't deserve anyone like him especially if you cheat on them. And why would you cheat on Jonghyun? He's funny and cute. He's fun to be around and even though he's not nice to me I know he would be nice to his girlfriend. Whenever they're around he treats her so nice and special , so why would she do this? I don't understand and probably never will.

 

"I see you have on the bracelet" Jonghyun pointed out interrupting my thoughts.

 

I looked my wrist and I felt my face getting red.

 

"I'm just being nice and it matches with shirt" I said.

 

"Whatever, you know you like it"

 

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "Shut up and finish working"

 

He smiled and turned back around. If only I was lucky enough to have him. I felt someone nudge my arm and I turned to see Taemin and Key making heart signs. I sighed, this was never going to stop.