20

The New Kid

A/N: I just noticed I forgot to post the rest of Chapter 19, sorry!

here it is:

 

 

I haven't been to school in two days and I'm starting to think my mom knows I'm not sick. I bet tomorrow she's going to make me go back. Grr.

 

For the past two days I've been sitting in my room playing with Ruffles. Every time my mother comes around I pretend to cough or sneeze but lately I've been forgetting. So therefore, I know she's going to say something soon. 
It was fun while it lasted, now I to go back to that stupid school.

 

Also, I've gotten a billion text messages from the guys..not really it's kind of close. I've been ignoring all of them because I don't know what to say, this whole situation is awkward.

 

My phone vibrated and it was a text from Key, again.

 

From: Key

 

We have had enough of you ignoring us, now we have no choice.

 

No choice for what I thought. They can't do anything to me, and they can't make me do anything. He's probably just messing around with me. Of course I ignored the message and finished reading my book.

 

"Kimi!" My mom yelled from downstairs.

 

She's always so loud! I groaned at sat my book down. I quickly ran downstairs to see what she wanted.

 

"Do you have to be-"

 

"W-what...who let them in!?" I said pointing at the five guys standing before me. What in the hell were they doing here!?

They were all smiling innocently. I was going to kill them.

 

"Kimi! Stop being so loud and dramatic." She said hitting me on my shoulder. "Isn't she so rude. I don't know what to do with you"

 

"Yeah I would consider ignoring my text messages rude." Key chimed in. "I was only trying to know were you alright"

 

Oh no. He was totally playing the innocent card, I'm gonna kill him. My mom gasped. "I have taught you better than that. You should be happy these lovely young men want to befriend you. You have never had friends until-"

 

"I'm sorry" I mumbled cutting her off.

 

"You really hurt our feelings" Jonghyun butted in.

 

"I was so worried" Minho added.

 

"I thought you were our friend. Friends don't ignore each other" Taemin said.

 

Onew shook just shook his head and looked sad. I stood in the doorway in complete shock.

 

"Is there a way, she can make it up to you all?" My mom asked.

 

"Weeeell....she can come to prom this Saturday night" Taemin smiled.

 

I can't believe this was actually happening to me. Things like this are always happening to me. And I can't believe my mom is actually falling for this crap. "Alright! I'll make sure she's there"

 

This was going to be crazy.

 

A/N: Now here's Chapter 20!

 

 

I groaned as I rolled off the bed and covered my ears. My mom is so loud..its too early for this.

 

"Kimi!" She yelled.

 

I could hear her footsteps running towards my room. "What?"

 

"Get up! You have to go to school!"

 

"I already told you that I'm never going back" I groaned inside the covers. I'm sure she didn't understand anything I just said but I'm sure that will not stop her.

 

I felt her shake me and I grunted. "Please, leave me alone"

 

"Wake up!" She sanged.

 

"No"

 

I rolled over to avoid her face but she found a way to get me again.

 

"You have to hurry two of your friends with nice hair are waiting for you downstairs"

 

I jerked my head up and looked at her. "Two guys with nice hair?"

 

"Yep. I think one of their name is..Jong...no that's not it. But the other looks like a model"

 

I knew she was talking about Jonghyun and Key. They aren't going to give up yet. Well they're going to try really hard because I'm not going anywhere.

 

"The short one with the hair told me to tell you that he did something important for you and that it would be fair if you did something for him"

 

What the hell was he talking about? Jonghyun hasn't done anything....oh wait. He did help me out a lot this weekend and when Kai was messing with me. Gah, he always find a way to get me to do whatever he wants!

 

I laid back down on the floor and sighed. "Tell them I'll be down soon"

 

She clapped excitedly and kissed my forehead before leaving. She was really happy about this.

 

 

I slid in the back seat while Jonghyun and Key sat up front. I can't believe they were forcing me to go to school. I know I can't continue to stay out of school but just a little longer would've been nice.

 

Before driving off Jonghyun looked at me. "What?"

 

"You didn't day good morning" he smiled. Whenever he smiles he can get me to do whatever he wants.

 

Key turned around and nodded. "Me either"

 

Maybe I should reconsider all of this. Jonghyun and Key haven't done anything wrong. Or Onew, Taemin and Minho..so why am I being so mean? I can't believe I've been acting like a brat.

 

I took a deep breath. "I am so sorry for ignoring you guys. I know I've been acting like a "

 

I hope they are happy now.

 

"I accept your apology" Key replied. "I hope your back to your normal self"

 

"I hope so too"

 

After me and Key had our make up session Jonghyun cleared his throat. "What? I said sorry"

 

"You still didn't say good morning"

 

"Good morning, are you happy now?"

 

"A little" he said. After rolled my eyes at him he turned back around and finally we were off.

 

Everything was going good so far....no stares. No one said anything to me and my locker was clear of all of those papers. I felt so relieved. I haven't seen Kai either. Thank God.

 

I closed my locker to see Jonghyun leaning against the lockers. Of course he was looking cute. He smirked and I already knew he was going to say something I don't like.

 

"Nope" I said while slinging my bag over my shoulders and walking the opposite direction.

 

"What do you mean 'no'?" He said. " I haven't said anything yet"

 

I turned around and looked at him. "What do you want?"

 

He shrugged his shoulders. "Nothing much"

 

With him saying that I turned back around and continued walking to my class. He called my name and I ignored him. I smiled to myself because it was actually working. The answer was so simple: pretend like you don't care. And guys will start paying attention.

 

I felt him lightly grab my elbow and turned me around. "If you aren't busy after school I was wondering if you want to do something"

 

Is this real life? Did Kim Jonghyun just ask me out? I stood there in shock, I just can't believe this. I can't...

 

"M-Me!?" I stammered.

 

"Of course you, who else?" he said. "But don't get too excited...its just us as friends. Two friends hanging out"

I don't care if he consider us as friends he just asked me out. I don't think things get better than this.
 

-----

Thaks for all of the comments and subscribers! :D

It means a lot...seriously.

Anyway, I know I'm a little late but have you guys listened to Sherlock? It is amazing!