27

The New Kid

 

Jonghyun P.O.V.

 

Finally, that party is over with now I can go to sleep. Today has been a long day. All of the gifts I got were amazing. Especially the watch Sunny gave me. The only person I didn't get a gift from was...Kimi. I bet she forgot after I constantly reminded her. 
 

I opened my door and on the floor I saw a sheet of paper. I picked it up to see it was from Kimi.
 

First off, Happy Birthday Baldie. I know this isn't the best gift and I promise you I didn't forget. I just wanted to do something different. Well...I hope you like it. 
 

Let's start from the first day
Everyone mentioned your name and I sat clueless
I really didn't know what to say

 

Quickly we began to hate each other
You were the worst person I met so far
I didn't want this to go any further

 

But under it all, I would watch you from afar
Not in a stalking way
I learned things about you from your love for cold pizza to playing guitar

 

I remember seeing you perform
I thought for a moment I could die, you were amazing
My heart turned into a electrical storm

 

Later I noticed you weren't as bad as I thought
Maybe I had a chance with you
I thought about you a lot

 

There was that time you saved me
I still haven't repaid you but I will, I promise
I still remember how you treated my knee

 

From that day on I seen you as a different person 
You took up for me and you were nicer
My day never worsened

 

Then there was that night
You kissed me and I swear I was dreaming
And my heart took flight

 

Now I'm happy
I'm glad you chose me
And I just want to say Happy Birthday Baldie

 

Love, Kimi :)

 

After reading it I was speechless. I didn't expect any of this at all. It made me realize how much I like and miss her. I'm still going to get her for not giving it to me earlier.

 

I found my phone and dialed her number.

 

"I'm sorry that it isn't fancy like the rest-" she says.

 

"That would've been nice but I like your better than anything else I got"

 

I heard her sigh. I bet she freaking out wondering if I was going to like her gift. "Really? Better than that million dollar watch?"

It took me a while to say something.

 

"I knew it"

 

"No, Kimi I didn't mean it like that. It wasn't a million dollars and yes I like your gift better"

 

"Seriously Jonghyun?"

 

"Yeah" I laughed. "Your gift is the most amazing gift I've ever received"

 

"You mean it?" She asked.

 

"Of course, I wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it"

 

Kimi is the most amazing person ever. It's funny how a few months ago I hated her and a few months later we're together. I'm glad I met her.

 

Kimi P.O.V.

"One more thing Kimi" Jonghyun said.

 

"Yeah"

 

"I love you" he says.

 

I froze when I heard those words. He...loves me? No, there is no way. Do I love him?

 

"...I-I have to go. My mom is calling me" I stammered, then I quickly hung up. 

 

---

 

 

The door bell ranged and I quickly got off the couch to get the door. I opened the door to find the pizza man.

 

He handed me the two boxes of pizza while I handed him the money. "Keep the change"

 

A smile flashed on his face. Yep, I'm being really friendly today. I shut the door before he could say anything. I skipped back to the living room and sat the pizza on the coffee table while I sat next to Jonghyun.

 

My mom went out with some co-workers so I had some time with Jonghyun. And I made sure Ruffles was upstairs, he's probably chewing up my shoes for leaving him.

 

I opened the pizza box and grabbed me a slice of pizza and so did Jonghyun.

 

"Back to our game" he said. "Favorite color?"

 

"Pink"

 

I took a bite of my pizza and I stole a bite of his. "Yah!"

 

I gave him a smile and he shook his head. "What's your favorite thing to do?"

 

He thought about it for a minute. "Singing "

 

I guessed correctly I said to myself. 


"What about you?" He asked me.

 

I shrugged my shoulders. I really don't have a clue.

 

"There has to be something you love to do" he says.

 

"Nothing comes to mind"

 

I continued to eat my pizza while thinking of something of something I love to do. I'm not even good at anything as I think about it. What have I been doing with my life?

 

"What do you want to do in the future?" He asked.

 

What do I want to do in the future? I haven't thought about that either. "I don't know.."

 

I heard him chuckle. "I'm serious, Baldie. I haven't thought about this stuff"

 

I finished my pizza and reached for.my second slice when I finally realized something.

"How long do we have until we graduate?"

 

"About a week and a half"

 

That means after summer break  we will all go off to college and other things. No more Onew or Key. And Minho and Taemin....but what about Jonghyun. We've known each other for a few months, now we just can't split.

 

I felt Jonghyun put his hand on my shoulder. "Are you alright?"

 

I snapped out of my thoughts and smiled at him weakly. "Yeah, I was just thinking about something..."

 

"About what?"

 

"About after graduation and us" I admitted. "I'm just confused, you know?"

 

He paused for a moment and I guess he is starting to see what I'm seeing. "We still have summer"

 

And was a hint that we were going separate ways. I didn't want to talk about it anymore so I changed the subject.

 

"When are you coming back from Japan?" I asked him.

 

I can't believe his mom bought him and Sunny tickets to Japan for the weekend. I was super jealous but of course I wouldn't let him know. I wish there was a way I could everything they were doing, just to make sure they aren't getting to close.

 

Wait. Why am I thinking this? I'm suppose to trust Jonghyun, I do but I don't know. I really need to work on this.

 

"Sunday night" he replied, while finishing his pizza.

 

That's a long time I thought to myself. He's just going to be gone for two days but its going to seem like forever. "Take a bunch of pictures and I want a gift back!"

 

"I was planning on buying Sunny a gift to thank her for the awesome watch she gave me" he said, while looking at his watch.

I glared at him.

 

 Im seriously getting jealous and angry now. "Well you do that then"

 

I got off the sofa and grabbed both pizza boxes. I took them to the kitchen. "Ask Sunny to buy you pizza and a poem that I worked hard on. Oh and maybe she'll buy you another million dollar watch. Or you both can buy each other million dollar watches. "

 

I didn't notice that I slammed the boxes on the counter top and my fist were clenched. I can't believe I got that angry. I felt him put his arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder. "I'm sorry, I didn't know you would get mad"

 

I sighed. I was acting like a spoil brat. This is so embarrassing, I hope he forgives me for acting like this.

 

"I'm sorry too for acting like that...I'm just a little jealous. I know I shouldn't feel this way but it's hard not to" I admitted.

 

He let go of me and turned me around I was facing him. "After all of this, I'll make it up to you, okay?"

 

"You better" I replied.

 

A smile appeared on his face. "Now that's the Kimi I know"

 

He gently kissed me. "I love you"

 

"I love you too"

 

This time I have to say it before its too late. 

--

A/N: LOL, it took me about five minutes to write that peom :p

and I don't kow where im going with this story, honestly.