Chapter IX

Heartache
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie groaned as she need to get up early in weekend. She went to the bathroom and took a bath and she went downstairs to eat breakfast.

“It’s rare to see you up early in the morning on weekend dear.” Her grandma said. 

“Because I don’t have a choice but to get up. I’ll be out for a day with Jisoo.” Jennie pouted. 

“Jisoo? Okay take your time. Your grandma and me will be out too.” Her grandpa smirked. Jennie went upstairs and tied her hair into twin tail and waited for Jisoo. 

Jisoo came and the two went out. Jennie took Jisoo to a beach and Jisoo was so hype when she saw the wave and the sand. Jennie looked at her, more like starring. 

“What?” Jisoo smiled. 

“Nothing. I was just surprised by your reaction.” Jennie said. 

“Oh. It’s because it's my first time in a beach. Seeing the sea in personal is much better than on a picture.” Jennie chuckled. 

“What?! First time? Really?” Jennie widened her eyes. 

“Yeah. My parents won’t let me and I’m just always in my room.” Jisoo said. Jennie looked down looks like she sympathized Jisoo and the older don’t like it. 

“How about taking a picture with me? I’ll do my hair into a twin tail too.” Jisoo fixed her hair and set up her camera’s timer. After taking photos together Jisoo’s stomach growled. 

“You’re hungry now Jen?” Jisoo asked. 

“It’s not my stomach it’s yours.” Jennie said. 

“I know. Pabo.” Jisoo laughed and poked Jennie’s forehead again. 

“What?!” Jennie furrowed her eyebrows. 

“What I mean is, I’d like you to cook for me.” Jisoo grinned. 

“I don’t want too.” Jennie crossed her arms. 

“Hmm?” Jisoo raised her eyebrow and crossed her arms too imitating Jennie. “It’s not my fault that you lost and became my servant for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter