Chapter XVIII

Heartache
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo suddenly missed her best friend. She didn’t see Chaeyoung often around like usual. She went to school with Jennie and saw both Chaeyoung and Lisa. 

Jisoo smiled when she saw Chaeyoung’s smile. Lisa was joking around which made Chaeyoung laughed. Jennie was happy for her best friend too.

Jisoo ran and jumped at Lisa’s back. Lisa was laughing while piggybacking Jisoo. Both laugh which made them look like kindergartens. Students who saw them made them smile. 

“Look at those two.” Jennie laughed. 

“Mm?” Chaeyoung looked at Jennie. 

“What?” 

“It’s my first time seeing you laugh like this.” Chaeyoung Said and Jennie smiled. 

Lisa and Jisoo were running around. Jisoo patted Lisa’s head and gives her a thumbs up. 

“I know you like her. Take a really good care of her. If you make her cry I’ll kill you.” Jisoo said while nodding. 

“Are you her mom, dad, sis, bro?” Lisa joked. 

“Yep.” Jisoo smiled and the two had a high five. 

“You too unnie. If you make Jennie cry I’ll kill you.” Lisa said. 

“Then kill me now.” Jisoo said and Lisa just laughed and playfully slaps Jisoo’s shoulder thinking it’s just a joke. 

 

After school, Chaeyoung went to the library to return the book she borrowed and to borrow a new one. Lisa went there and decided to surprise the girl. 

She hid herself and when Chaeyoung got the book from the shelf she saw Lisa’s face which made her jumped and shout in surprise. 

Lisa covered to stop herself from laughing while Chaeyoung apologizes to the librarian for making a noise earlier. 

“Yah! Why did you do that?” Chaeyoung playfully hit Lisa’s arms. 

“I just got bored.” Lisa grinned. 

“Don’t do that again.” Chaeyoung said and Lisa nodded .

”Why are you always borrowing books? Are you really reading those?” Lisa asked. 

“It’s just a hobby. I always borrowed books when I was a kid for Jisoo.” Chaeyoung smiled and Lisa pouted. She still can’t rid of her jealousy towards Jisoo. 

“I see. Hey, you told me before you’ll gonna treat me in a café.” 

“Yeah. Let’s go .” 

Both went to the café and Lisa ordered iced chocolate and blueberry cheesecake. Chaeyoung was reading while glancing at Lisa. She laughed when Lisa was playing with spoon. 

“Are you bored?” Chaeyoung asked. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter