Chapter XXXVII

Heartache
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Last night, after they eat dinner, Jisoo went immediately home because she’s dizzy. Jennie insisted to walk her home and Jisoo can’t say no to her.

“Are you Okay, Jisoo?” Jennie asked worriedly. She know Jisoo’s heart condition but she didn’t tell her yet until Jisoo opened up to her about that. 

“Yes. Just a bit dizzy.” Jisoo smiled, doesn’t want her girlfriend to worry. 

“Take a rest, okay? Don’t tire yourself too much.” Jennie said. 

 

Jisoo got home and Irene was at home too. Jisoo took her medicine and rested. Irene noticed her sister was paler than before. 

“Jisoo, have you taken your meds?” She asked. 

“Yes.” Jisoo signed a thumbs up. 

“How are you feeling?” 

“Just tired unnie.” Jisoo sighed. 

“Let’s go together tomorrow for check up, okay?” Irene said and kissed Jisoo in the forehead before she left. 

 

After her check up, Jisoo was spacing out. She walked around until she’s in front of Jennie’s house. 

“I’ll make memories with Jennie in my remaining time just in case.” Jisoo said in her thought. She press the doorbell and Jennie answered it. 

“Your alone? Where are they?” Jisoo asked. 

“Mom and dad wants to have a bonding with grandpa and grandma.” Jennie shrugged. Jisoo putted her bag and hugged Jennie. 

“J-Jisoo?” Jennie blushed. 

“You really are cute when blushed Jendeukie.” Jisoo laughed. 

“Yah! Kim Jisoo!” Jennie whined but laughed after. “Let’s go watch movie?” 

“Yeah sure.” 

Jennie set for the movie. When it was about to start, Jisoo sat down first and grabbed Jennie  on her lap. Jennie blushed again. They watched the movie and Jennie noticed that Jisoo fell asleep. She carefully set a pillow and a blanket for Jisoo and she also sleep at Jisoo’s arms. 

Jennie’s parents and grandparents went home and saw the two of them sleeping peacefully. 

“Aww.. they’re so cute.” Mrs. Kim said. 

“Let’s took a picture.” Mr. Kim smiled and took a picture. They woke up when they heard them. 

Jisoo is spending her time at Jennie’s family. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter