Chapter VIII

Heartache
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo still didn’t know that Chaeyoung don’t like Jennie that way. Lisa forgot to tell her. As usual, Jisoo didn’t listen to the class. She was starring at Jennie’s back and her mind wondered at the outside of the window. 

“Jisoo, you’re not listening.” Mr. Kim Hee Chul said and all her classmates attention was on her. Jisoo just shrugged making Mr. Kim raised his eyebrow.

“Answer this.” Jisoo stood up and analyzed the chemical equation. 

“2H2(g) + O2(g) -> 2H2O(l)” Jisoo answered right and her classmates was in awe. Jennie looked at her and Jisoo waved her hands to Jennie. 

 

After school, the four didn’t go home immediately. They decided to study in library for their exam. Jennie, Chaeyoung and Lisa was focus on their study. 

Jennie worked hard because of her promise to that person. Chaeyoung work hard to make Jisoo proud of her, she did that every exam. Lisa work hard to impress Chaeyoung. Jisoo was bored but she didn’t disturb those three when she saw their determination. 

Jisoo was just doodling until she was satisfied and closed her notebook. Chaeyoung was suddenly hungry. 

“I’m kinda hungry so I’ll just eat for a sec.” Chaeyoung excused. After Chaeyoung left Jisoo talked to Jennie. 

“Just take a break too.” Jisoo said. 

“I’m not hungry and I’m not tired yet.” 

“You’re so stubborn.” 

“Why don’t you just study?” 

“I’ll study if you’ll gonna have a bet with me.” Jisoo smirked. 

“What bet?” Jennie asked. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter