Chapter XXXII

Heartache
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Students were started to get busy for their cultural festival. They prepared for their booths and everything. 

Jisoo’s class were decided to have a café and started to work with the props and decorations. Their classmates keep on telling Jisoo a favor to talk to Jennie cause they are still a bit scared of Jennie. 

“Jisoo, please ask Jennie what ingredients to buy.” Her classmates said. They know Jennie is good at cooking because she keeps on impressing their teacher in their cooking class back then. 

“Why won’t you ask her yourself?” Jisoo smirked. 

“She’ll ignore us and she’s still scary.” 

“Jendeukie is scary? Pft.” Jisoo laughed. “Hmm. Wait here.” Jisoo went to Jennie and dragged her to their classmates. 

“What is it Jisoo?” Jennie frowned looking at her classmates. 

“They have something to ask you.” Jisoo chuckled. 

“What?” Jennie looked at them coldly. 

“Uhm. W-we j-just want t-to asked y-you..” her classmates stuttered. 

“Pabo.” Jisoo said poking Jennie’s forehead. They gasped and Jennie groaned. “Don’t scare them.” 

“What? I didn’t.” Jennie pout. Their classmates can’t help it but to find Jennie cute than scary now. Thanks to Jisoo. 

“Umm. We just wanted to ask you what ingredients should we buy.” 

“Hmm.. eggs, spices, sa-“ Jennie answered but Jisoo didn’t let her finish. 

“How about me and Jennie will buy the ingredients?” Jisoo smiled. 

“You sure about this?” They asked. 

“Yeah. Chef Jendeuk Ramsay and her assistant would buy.” Jisoo giggled. 

“Assistant?” Jennie raised her eyebrow. 

“Is there a problem?” 

“You might destroy the kitchen Jisoo and we don’t need poisonous food.” Jennie joked. 

“Yah! Jendeukie don’t embarrass me.” Jisoo pout and Jennie laughed. Their classmates smiled and amused by Jisoo’s effect on Jennie. Jisoo noticed that they are staring at Jennie with a smile in their face. 

“Shh. Hep!” Jisoo looked at them and pointed at them and signed a shh. They looked at Jisoo confused. 

“What?” They asked and Jisoo hugged Jennie facing her back to them. 

“Isn’t she cute? She’s not scary right? But I’m greedy this lovely creature is mine.” Jisoo smirked. They all laughed at how Jisoo acted. They noticed Jennie’s ears were red. 

“Stop That Jisoo.” Jennie playfully slap Jisoo’s arms. “Come on lets just list down the ingredients we’ll need.” Jennie dragged Jisoo and they can see Jennie’s crimson red cheeks. 

“Aww.” They said. 

 

Meanwhile, Chaeyoung were busy helping with the props. Chaeyoung is very creative and she also helped with the designs. Their class were doing horror house. 

Lisa was not there because she was busy practicing there dance. After the practice she went to the canteen and bought sandwich with a drink for Chaeyoung. 

“Here eat it this.” Lisa said giving Chaeyoung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter