Chapter XXXIV

Heartache
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day of their cultural festival came. The school is busy with lots of students visiting their campus. Jisoo wanted to go to other class’ booths with Jennie but the brunette is too busy cooking.

She was the assistant of Jennie before her hand got injured. Instead of her, she was replaced by Nayeon. Jisoo can’t also serve the customer’s food so their classmates assigned her to welcome them. 

Customers are delighted by Jisoo’s energetic welcome. They are also satisfied with Jennie’s food. They have lots of customers which made them happy. 

“The food is great. I wonder who cook this.” Sana, one of the popular exchange student in school said. 

“I’m glad you like it maam.” Jisoo chuckled. “The one cook that is No other than Jennie Kim.” 

Students who know Jennie Kim as a school’s bad , cold  ice princess was shocked. It made Jisoo giggled. 

Lunch time came, it’s also their break time. Jisoo keeps on glancing the two at the kitchen. She was jealous since earlier. She knows Nayeon had a thing for Jennie. 

“Jendeuk Ramsay!” Jisoo entered the kitchen. Jennie smiled seeing Jisoo. 

“What is it Jisoo?” 

“Rest a bit, lets go for lunch. I know your hungry.” Jisoo smiled. 

“Okay.” Jennie smiled when Jisoo hold her hand. “Oh wait. Let’s invite nayeon.” Jennie said and Jisoo just nod. 

At lunch, the maknaes can’t join them because they’re too busy. Nayeon and Jeongyeon joined them instead. Jisoo raised her eyebrow seeing how nayeon interact with Jennie. 

Jisoo just showed a smile, a fake one. She gripped the spoon tightly. Jeongyeon noticed it also smiled. She also felt jealous. 

“Let’s go.” Jisoo said. “Jendeukie, how about taking a look at other booths later in our break time.” 

“Sure.” 

 

Its 14:00 pm and the customers decreased. Their classmates decided to assigned Jisoo to invite students in their class. 

Jisoo agreed and took a small banner with their class’ café signed on it. 

“Sure. If I could get tons of customers, let me take Jennie in my break.” Jisoo smirked. 

“Sure why not.” They said. She started to go outside. She saw Bobby and his friends. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter