Chapter VII

Heartache
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo was spacing out after knowing that she and her bestfriend, Chaeyoung likes the same girl. She frowned while thinking why didn’t Chaeyoung told her. She felt guilty remembering how she told Chaeyoung about her and Jennie.

“I’m sorry Chaeng.” Jisoo said looking down at her shoes. 

“No. I’m the one who should apologize. Sorry for kicking you out and avoiding you. I’m just having a bad day.” Chaeyoung smiled. 

“You could’ve just told me.” Jisoo mumbled but the girl didn’t heard her. She decided she’ll just wait till Chaeyoung would say it to her. 

 

Jennie felt weird when she didn’t see Jisoo in the morning. It feels unusual when Jisoo didn’t go to her house to walk together to school. She just shrugged and thinking maybe Jisoo had something to do. 

Jisoo greeted her when she arrived in the class but not the usual vibe. It feels like Jisoo’s a bit distant towards her. 

The teacher arrived and when she looked at Jisoo again, the older was already asleep. Jisoo doesn’t even bother to listen in class. 

The bell rang signaling for the second period to start. It’s PE and Jennie haven’t seen Jisoo again. 

“Where’s that lazy girl again? She’s not here every PE and our teacher doesn’t even asked.” Jennie mumbled. 

While Jennie was warming up, a girl approached her shyly. 

“H-hi.” The girl greeted. 

“Hello?” Jennie raised a brow. No one tried to talk to her first before until Jisoo came and this girl is the second one who did this. 

“I-I’m Nayeon. Can I be y-your friend?” She asked and Jennie found it cute. 

“I cannot  think any reason of declining so okay.” Jennie smiles and the girl smiles back. Nayeon ran back to her friend and Jennie chucked when she heard what nayeon told her friend. 

“Jennie accepted me as her friend.” Nayeon says happily to the short haired girl who looks upset. 

“Good for you then.” 

“Oh come on Jeongyeon.” Both was back ya warming up. 

 

Jisoo was watching them, Jennie didn’t see that she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter