Chapter XXIII

Heartache
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie thought that maybe Jisoo does have a really bad day that she was avoiding them. She thought Jisoo would be okay the next day.

Jennie waited for Jisoo to go to school but it seems no Jisoo will come. 

“Is everything okay dear?” Her grandma asked. 

“Yes grandma.” Jennie smiled and was about to leave but someone rang their doorbell. Jennie ran excitedly, when she opened, it’s not Jisoo but it’s her parents. 

Jennie was happy and hugged her parents. She missed her parents so much. She didn’t noticed Jisoo was there watching them. 

Jisoo lowered her head. She decided to skip class and went to the secret place. 

“I wonder what a mother’s love feels like.” Jisoo mumbled. She layed down on the grass with a tree as her shade. 

Jennie on the other hand skipped class too to have a catch up with her parents. She was really happy. 

“How are you Jen? Do you have a boyfriend now?” Her dad asked and Jennie flashed her gummy smile. 

“Aww our little Jennie is now in love.” Her mom teased. 

“I don’t have a boyfriend though.” Jennie said. 

“But a girlfriend.” Her Grandpa chuckles. Her parents know Jennie like girls than boys. 

“Who’s this lucky girl huh?” Her dad smiled. 

“She’s Just a friend. She is cheerful, kind and annoying.” Jennie smiled. 

“I can see you really like her.” 

“Mmm.” Jennie hummed. 

“We want to meet her.” Her mom said. 

 

Jisoo was walking to school but when she pass at Jennie’s house, she saw Jennie with her family talking together happily. Jisoo lowered her head and decided to skip class. She went to the secret place and layed down at the grass with the tree as her shade. 

“What does a Mother’s love and warmth feels like?” Jisoo mumbled. “Wow, I cant even imagine myself talking happily with my family.” 

 

 

The next day, Jennie frown when Jisoo didn’t come again. She decided to wait Jisoo to pass because she know Jisoo would be late. She doe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter