Chapter XXVII

Heartache
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung and Lisa was still waiting for Jisoo, same as Jennie. While waiting Lisa was poking at Chaeyoung’s cheeks.

“Yah Lalisa.” Chaeyoung pout. 

“Yah Park Chaeyoung!” Lisa giggled. “It’s just cute.” 

Mrs. Choi went to Jisoo’s room to give them snacks. Both of them eat and Lisa was thinking if Jisoo would talk to them or they will be kicked. 

After an hour, mrs. Choi went to them again to inform them about Jisoo. 

“Chaeng, J-Jisoo.. she collapsed.” Mrs. Choi said clearly worried. Mrs. Choi is there since Jisoo was just a kid taking care of her while her parents are not around. Mrs. Choi Really love Jisoo and treat her like her own child. 

“What?!” Chaeyoung and Lisa said in unison. “Where is she?” 

“She’s in the hospital right now but I can’t go.” Mrs. Choi said. 

“We’ll go mrs. Choi thank you.” The two left and Lisa called Jennie. They didn’t know yet that Jennie already know about Jisoo. 

“Hello, Lisa.” Jennie answered to the phone call. 

“I know your still angry at Jisoo but..” 

“Yeah Why?” 

“Jisoo is in the hospital. We’re on our way there. I just informed you because I know you still care of her.” Lisa said and ended the call. She comforted chaeng because her girlfriend is a softie that cries immediately. 

Jennie was shock on what she heard. She remembered back then when nurses and doctors rushing to Jisoo’s room. She remembered when she saw Jisoo that time having a hard time. Jennie is sweating and rushed to go to the hospital. 

They arrived at the hospital seeing Jisoo unconscious.  They waited for her to wake up but Irene came. 

“Irene unnie?” Jennie asked. 

“Hi Jen.” 

“Joohyun unnie. What happened to Jisoo?” Chaeyoung asked. 

“Wait.. Joohyun unnie? Chu’s Unnie? Irene Unnie?” Jennie face palmed. “I’m really stupid.” 

“Sorry about that Jen. Jisoo don’t want to tell you.” Irene smiled. “And you should all go home for now. I’ll contact you tomorrow if Jisoo is awake already because the doctor told me she needs rest. 

The three agreed and decided to talk. They went to a café. 

“Jen, base on your conversation with Joohyun unnie earlier I assumed you already know.” Chaeyoung said. 

“Yeah.” Jennie said. 

“Can we just keep a secret from Jisoo that you already know?” 

“Why?” Jennie furrowed. 

“She dont want you to know until she got cured.” Chaeyoung said. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter