Chapter XXXV

Heartache
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Second day of their cultural festival started. They’re so busy just like the first day. Jennie noticed Nayeon a bit conscious. 

“Is everything okay Nayeon?” Jennie asked. 

“Y-Yes.” Nayeon smiled. 

“It seems you’re worried or something.” Jennie said. “You can tell me.”

“Um.. the thing is.” Nayeon hesitated and cleared . “Did you confess to Jisoo or Jisoo confessed first?” She asked. Jennie was shocked and accidentally hit the hot pan. She yelp with her burned skin on her hands. 

“W-why’d you ask?” Jennie said awkwardly. 

“Umm. Nothing.. just want to know what did you f-feel that time.” 

“Did someone just confessed to you?” Jennie smirked. 

“N-no.” Nayeon showed a fake smile. 

“Is it Jeongyeon?” Jennie still smirking and Nayeon gasped. “Well, Jisoo confessed first and I can’t really explain what I felt that time. It feels something new to me. Butterflies are so wild in my stomach that time, time stopped, heart beating so fast.. I don’t know I just felt pure happiness.” Jennie smiled. 

“I can see you really love Jisoo huh.” Nayeon smiled bitterly. “I like you Jen, but you like someone and your happy with her now. I’m glad it’s Jisoo.” 

“Really?” Jennie was shocked. 

“Yes but no worries now.” Nayeon smiled and blushed when Jeongyeon came. 

 

Jennie and Jisoo walked around again for their break. While walking, they bumped into Hanbin. 

“H-hi.” Hanbin said nervously. 

“Umm. Hello?” Jennie greeted back. 

“Can I talk to you Jen?” He said. 

“Okay. It’s because I promised Jisoo.” 

The two talked and Jisoo was waiting. Bobby came and sat beside Jisoo. 

“Thank you Jisoo.” Bobby said. 

“Nah! A small thing but you’re welcome.” Jisoo smiled. “But why are you so persistent that they would talk?” 

“Hanbin was really mad at us when we started a fig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter