Chapter XXI

Heartache
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo was lying on her bed caressing her stomach. The doorbell rang and she knows their maid is there to open. She didn’t even care who it was. Maybe it’s her sister who ignores her or her mom who don’t even talk to her.

“Jisoo, Jennie is here.” Mrs. Choi, their maid said. 

“Let her in please mrs. Choi.” Jisoo said. She don’t want to get up and pretended she was downloading on her phone. Jennie came in and was followed by Dalgom. 

“Skipping class again.” Jennie rolled her eyes. 

“Yeah. Are you here to see me because you miss me?” Jisoo giggled. 

“I’m here to give your bag.” Jennie tossed Jisoo’s bag and it hit her stomach which made her yelp. A tear escaped in her eyes. “I should go home now.” 

“That’s it? Won’t you stay a little longer?” Jisoo said. 

“Nope.” Jennie smiled and began to walk. 

“Ahhh I’m so lonely.” Jisoo whined and Jennie rolled her eyes. 

“Fine.” Jennie sighed. “So what should we do?” 

“I just wanted to talk to you. I kinda miss your voice.” Jisoo smiled and Jennie turned her head away from Jisoo. 

“What should we talk about?” 

“Mmm. About you. I want to know more about you Jendeukie.” 

“Like what?” 

“Mmm. How about.. your sister?” Jisoo asked. 

“Sister? How did you know I had a sister?” Jennie raised her brow. 

“I saw her picture in your room and I can guess she’s your sister because she’s pretty.” Jisoo grinned. “How come I didn’t see her around? Is she in college too?” 

“She’s probably in college now but she left us.” Jennie lowered her head. 

“Left you?” 

“She died because of an accident. She was a victim of hit and run back there in New York. She was hospitalized and I didn’t know her condition was critical. They said her heart was damage in the impact. She was just always smiling at me and didn’t tell me what she really felt back then. I hate her for that.” Jennie had her eyes teary. 

“I’m sorry for asking jen.” Jisoo pulled Jennie for a hug ignoring the pain in her stomach. 

“It’s okay. I should really go home now 

 I’ll rest for tomorrow.” 

“Tomorrow?” 

“Amusement Park.” Jennie raised her eyebrow. 

“Oh yeah I forgot.” Jisoo laughed. Jennie left and Jisoo called mrs. Choi. 

“Mrs. Choi can you please help me with my stomach?” She asked and showed her bruised and scratched stomach. 

“My goodness what happened to you?!” 

“Please don’t tell anyone about this especially Jennie and Chae.” She said and Mrs. Choi helped her treat her wounds. 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter