Chapter XXVI

Heartache
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie wanted to talk to Jisoo again and waited for her at their secret place. Jennie was thinking about Jisoo while waiting. 

“That’s why you know that I have a dog, you know about my sister and my favorite ice cream flavor.” She mumbled. “That’s why you, poking my forehead feels nostalgic.”

“Why are you so stupid Jen?” She said to herself. “Wait.. so Jisoo had heart problem?” 

“Chaeyoung always scolded her when she do stupid things so that means, she’s not cured yet. And I kept her doing that’s bad for her. I made her ran, going to amusement park and that she’s scared. I always dragged her to PE. So that’s why our teacher doesn’t bother to ask where were you.” Jennie mentally face palmed herself. 

 

Chaeyoung and Lisa went to Jisoo’s house to talk to her. Mrs. Choi is the one who answered them. 

“Hello Mrs. Choi.” Chaeyoung greeted. 

“Hello ma’am.” Lisa also greeted. 

“It’s been a while since you came here ms. Chae.” Mrs. Choi said. 

“Yeah sorry about that. Is Jisoo here?” 

“She went out earlier.” 

“Can we just wait inside her room Mrs. Choi?” 

“Yeah. Come in.” Mrs. Choi smiled. “Why did you come here just now Ms. Chae?” 

“I told you mrs. Choi to drop the ms.” Chaeyoung smiled. “Something came up that I couldn’t come here.” 

“Jisoo is really lonely this days. She told me not to tell you this but she went home early and her stomach got bruises and scratch. Did something happened?”

”What?!” 

“Yeah. I have a work just stay in her room. I’ll bring you snacks.” 

“It’s okay mrs. Choi.” 

Chaeyoung and Lisa went to Jisoo’s room. 

“Wow, Jisoo Unnie’s room is big. And.. wow lots of pikachu.” Lisa said. 

“She really loves pikachu and her favorite nickname for herself is Jichu.” Chaeyoung chuckles. 

“She had gaming tools too.” 

“She plays every time She’s bored.” 

“She use glasses?” 

“Yes but she just use that when she’s home.” 

“You really know her huh.” Lisa smiled. “Oh I always see this notebook with her when we study but I wonder what she wrote here.” 

“Thats her doodle notebo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter