Chapter XLII

Heartache
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie and Irene stayed to watch over Jisoo. Only two are allowed to stay overnight. Jennie was Just staring at Jisoo holding her hand. 

“I’m just gonna buy food for us Jen. What would you like?” Irene asked knowing that Jennie wanted to be alone with Jisoo for awhile.

“Anything Unnie.” Jennie said and Irene left. 

Jennie sighed and looked at Jisoo. 

“Chu, it’s just like when we’re kids back in New York, I always visited you but the difference is just you’re not awake to make fun of me.” Jennie smiled. 

“That’s right chu, I already know. Please wake up.” Jennie’s cried. “So that I can tell you that I fell in love with you twice. The chu back then and the Jisoo now.” 

“My heart aches seeing you like this .” Jennie said. 

 

Irene came back and both ate. Silence was all over them. Only the sound of the beeping machines can be heard. 

The next morning, Jennie’s family visited. They already considered Jisoo as part of their family. 

“Oh poor Jisoo dear.” Grandma said. 

“You should fight Jisoo. You promised us you’ll not make our  Jenjen sad.” Grandpa said. 

“Jen, I’ll help finding a heart donor for Jisoo. Don’t worry okay?” Mr. Kim said. 

“Thanks dad.” Jennie hugged her father. 

“You should also rest too Jen.” Mrs. Kim added. 

“Yes mom.” She smiled. 

 

Meanwhile, Chaeyoung and Lisa was on their way to the visit Jisoo. 

“I hope Jisoo unnie will wake up soon.” Lisa said. 

“Yeah. I know she’ll be fine.” 

“Of course, you said to me back then that Jisoo is much stronger than us.” Lisa smiled. 

“Mm.” Chaeyoung hummed. 

“I hope this is all just Jisoo’s prank.” 

“Lisa! Chaeyoung!” Nayeon called. 

“Nayeon Unnie.” 

“I heard the news. Is Jisoo okay? Can we visit her? We’re all worried. ” 

“Yes you can. I’m sure Jisoo would be happy.”  

They didn’t expected it but it’s literally the whole class visited Jisoo even their teacher visited her. Well, no one can blame because they all love the 4d in their class. Jisoo was their happy pill. 

But they didn’t stayed too long because the hospital would not allowed them to visit togeth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter