Chapter XXXVI

Heartache
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third day of the cultural festival, the last day. Jisoo bumped into Hanbin. Jisoo smiled and patted Hanbin’s shoulder and Hanbin reciprocated Jisoo’s smile. 

Jisoo went to check Jennie and same with Hanbin. Jisoo frowned, they saw Jennie sweating and had a pinkish cheeks. 

“Jendeukie/Jennie, are you okay?” Both of them asked in unison. Jisoo frowned again. 

“What’s with you too?” Jennie chuckled. “Im fine, it’s just too hot here in the kitchen.” 

“I brought you water just in case.” Hanbin said. 

“Thanks Hanbin.” Jennie smiled. “Why are you here?” 

“I just want to see you.” Hanbin smiled and blushed a bit. Jisoo raised her eyebrow. 

“Jendeukie, Come here. I’ll wipe your sweat.” Jisoo smiled and wiped Jennie’s sweat in the face. 

“Its the last customer and I’ll have a walk with you again Jisoo.” Jennie said. 

“Okay I’ll wait for you here. I’ll be watching my Jendeukie cooking.” Jisoo said and giggled when Jennie blushed. 

“I’ll watch here too. Umm. Since I don’t have anything to do.” Hanbin said. 

“Seriously? Haven’t he know about us yet?” Jisoo said in her mind. 

 

After cooking, Jennie and Jisoo went outside for a walk. Hanbin was called by Bobby by that time. 

Hanbin noticed Bobby’s disappointment in his eyes. Disappointment because he can’t get what he wants now. 

“What wrong Bobby?” He asked. 

“Um. Don’t be surprised Okay?” 

“By what?” 

“Jinhwan told me that Jennie and Jisoo likes each other. And.. they are now dating.” Bobby sighed. 

“What?!” Hanbin felt a pang in his heart. 

“So that’s why Jisoo was so sweet wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter