Chapter XVII

Heartache
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie was in deep thoughts that she didn’t payed attention in her surroundings while waiting for Jisoo. Jisoo told her to wait. She jumped in a surprise when a car was beeping. A girl came out of the car. 

“Jennie.”

“Irene Unnie? What are you doing here?” 

“I’m on my way home and saw you spacing out. Going to school?” 

“Your in this neighborhood? Yes, I’m just waiting for my friend.” Irene smiled. 

“I see.” Irene said and someone came out from the driver’s seat. 

“Oh by the way, this is Seulgi, my girlfriend.” Irene introduced. 

“Hello.” Seulgi smiled and offered a handshake to Jennie. 

“Hi. My name’s...” Jennie haven’t finish yet and someone jumped in her back and shouted her name. 

“Jennie!” Jisoo laughed when She saw Jennie’s shocked face. 

“We’ll talk another time. We should go now.” Irene said went back to the car. Seulgi smiled at Jennie and glanced at Jisoo. She mouthed a ‘see you’ to Jisoo. 

“You know them?” Jisoo asked when the two left. 

“Mm.” Jennie hummed. 

 

Time runs quickly that day and Jisoo arrived at her house. She was greeted by Seulgi and Irene prepared dinner for them. 

“Seulgi unnie.” Jisoo jumped happily seeing Seulgi. “How are you? You haven’t visiting here like you used to.” Jisoo pouted. 

“Just busy with some stuffs.” Seulgi chuckled. “That girl earlier. Is she perhaps the one you’ve been searching?” 

“Yes. She’s pretty and hot right?” Jisoo chuckled. Irene was just listening.

”Yes but not as hot as your sister.” The two laughed. 

Irene called them for dinner and the there was a silence atmosphere between Jisoo and Irene. Seulgi doesn’t like it and she faked a cough. She knew Irene had been ignoring Jisoo and acts cold. 

“Do you guys want some dessert?” Seulgi asked. 

“Yes!” Jisoo answered with a wide smile. 

“Aigoo this kid.” Seulgi shook her head and smiled. Her phone rang. “Oh sorry I had to go now. The di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter