Chapter XIII

Heartache
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo was just on her bed all day. She didn’t go to school because she just want to slack off. When she was bored she messaged Jennie to annoy her. She really like when Jennie is irritated. 

Jennie cooked Lunch for Jisoo like what she had told and waited for Jisoo to arrive for them to walk to school. It’s the usual thing in the morning. 

“I can’t wait for lunch.” Jisoo sang.

“I forgot to ask you what food you dislike so I’ll cook it for you.” Jennie said.

”I don’t have any food I dislike when your the one who cooks it for me.” Jisoo smiled and jumped while walking. Jennie just rolled her eyes and her ears are red. 

The class started and Jisoo was just sleeping again. The teacher doesn’t mind either because they know Jisoo would answer their questions. 

After their morning class, they went for lunch together and then again, the two maknaes didn’t show up. 

“Let’s eat. It looks delicious!” Jisoo said happily. 

“I’m not hungry yet. Eat first.” 

“What are you saying? Don’t pretend your not hungry.” Jisoo finished eating first and she leaned her elbows on the table and lean her head on her palms staring at the brunette while grinning. 

“Why are you looking at me intensely? It’s creepy.” 

“But I’m doing it to be creepy.” Jisoo giggled. Jennie tried to continue eating. She can’t take it. 

“Damn it! Stop looking at me.” Jennie said her face is red because she’s embarrassed.

 “Ahh this is awkward. Didn’t she say she has something to tell me?” Jennie said in her mind.

”look at her, all awkward. It’s really fun to tease Jennie.” Jisoo also said in her mind while chuckling.

”you said you wanted to say something?” 

“Oh yeah. Your punishment for making me ran and tired, you being a servant is extended.” 

“What?! Are you serious?” Jennie crossed her arms. 

“Does it looks like I’m joking?” Jisoo smirked.

 

After school, Jennie and Jisoo went to that  place where the both of them only know. They were sitting and enjoying the view. A moth flies over to Jennie which the brunette panic. 

Jisoo took her phone and and recording Jennie. She was laughing while Jennie cried because she’s scared of insects. 

“Don’t get near me!” Jennie was shouti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter