Chapter XXXIII

Heartache
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The three of them ended staying over at Jisoo’s house. When they arrived at Jisoo’s house, Jisoo invited them for a dinner and gladly accepted it. 

“Jisoo, what happened?” Mrs. Choi who’s worried seeing Jisoo’s bandages asked. 

“Just some accident. I’m okay.” Jisoo smiled. “Oh mrs. Choi, I invited them for dinner.” 

They went inside and Dalgom immediately went to Jisoo with wiggling tail. She carried Dalgom with her and when Lisa tapped her shoulder, Dalgom barked angrily at Lisa. 

Lisa jumped and hid at Chaeyoung’s back. Jisoo patted Dalgom. 

“He doesn’t like you.” Jisoo laughed. 

“Being hated by a dog at their first meeting.” Jennie also laughed. 

“Poor baby.” Chaeyoung patted Lisa while laughing. Lisa pouted. Dalgom jumped from Jisoo’s arms and chased Lisa. 

“Ahhhhh unnie!!” Lisa shouted. The three laughed at Lisa and Jisoo helped her. They went to Jisoo’s room and played video games. 

Lisa and Chaeyoung played having bet. Lisa wants to win the bet this time. Jennie saw Jisoo’s camera and scanned. 

She raised her eyebrow when almost all of her face what she can see. 

“Jisoo. Why is it that you always took candid shots of me here?” Jennie asked with slightly furrowed brows. Jisoo immediately took the camera from Jennie. 

“Who told you to look at this?” Jisoo crossed her arms. 

“And who told you that you can have a candid shots of me?” Jennie also crossed her arms. No one answered their questions. They just stare at each other, an intense one, more like glare. 

“Nooo!!” Lisa suddenly shouted, breaking the staring contest of the two. She just lost the game. 

“Yaay! I won, you’ll treat us snacks later.” Chaeyoung said. 

“Your having a bet Lisa?” Jennie asked. 

“Yes.” Lisa pouted. 

“But you never once won in a bet.” Jennie stated and they all laugh. 

“Yeah but I guess I’ll win if I’ll have a bet with Jisoo Unnie.” Lisa smirked. 

“Oh yeah?” Jisoo raised her eyebrows with a smirk. 

“Don’t think about it Lisa. I lose to Jisoo in a bet once.” Jennie shrugged. “By the way, Jisoo about that camera.” 

“Oh that camera? What’s wrong?” Chaeyoung asked. 

“She’s taking candid shots of me.” Jennie pointed at Jisoo.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter