Chapter XXII

Heartache
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun is setting, before they go home, they ride a Ferris wheel. Ferris wheel is the usual ride for couples. 

Jennie and Jisoo ride together. Jisoo was staring at Jennie lovingly. On the other side, Lisa intertwined her hands with Chaeyoung and Chaeyoung leaned her head on Lisa’s shoulder. 

They haven’t utter any word. They rode by pair, when Chaeyoung and Lisa were on the top Lisa kissed Chaeyoung’s cheeks. 

“Cheeks for now.” Lisa winked and Chaeyoung blushed. 

When Jennie and Jisoo were on the top, Jisoo leaned closer to Jennie. Jisoo stared at Jennie’s lips and shifted in her eyes. The brunette’s heart were pounding so fast. Jisoo motioned to kiss Jennie but instead of kiss, she poke Jennie’s forehead and smiled. 

Jennie was kinda disappointed. Lisa walk her girlfriend home and Jisoo walk Jennie home. 

“So.. see you on Monday.” Jisoo smiled. 

“Mm.” Jennie hummed. Jisoo pulled Jennie and kissed her forehead. 

“Good night Jen.” Jisoo walk home. When she got home, she saw everyone’s car. She smiled knowing she’s not alone and they’re complete. It’s been a while for Jisoo. 

She went in and was about to go to the dining area but she heard their conversation. 

“Hon, I told you Jisoo was just fine here with us.” Mr. Kim said. 

“I’m not comfortable when she’s here in this house.” Mrs. Kim said. 

“Don’t be like that mom. We also want Jisoo here.” Jin said. 

“Besides you’re not always here. You always come home rarely.” Irene said. 

“She’s the reason why I don’t want to go home and just stay at a hotel near our company. I don’t want a child here that is not my daughter.” Mrs. Kim raised her voice. 

“Whatever mom. Can we just not talk about that?” Irene said. 

“Yeah and you should know, we accept Jisoo as our real sis. Well she is.” Jin shrugged. 

Jisoo furrowed about what she heard. She walked slowly f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter