Chapter XLIII

Heartache
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie was visiting Jisoo as usual after class together with Chaeyoung and Lisa. This time, Hanbin also visited Jisoo.

He looked at her with sad eyes. Jennie frowned when Hanbin gets a teary eyes. 

“I still don’t believe it but you have to wake up.” Hanbin said before he left. Jennie looked at Jisoo and sighed. 

“He’s right chu, you have to wake up.” She said. 

 

4 months later, Jennie was still in the class. Students were leaving. This past 2 weeks, the three of them got busy with school works and projects because finals are fast approaching. It’s only in two days and the finals is over. 

Jisoo’s family told them to visit Jisoo after finals. The protested first but they can’t do anything. They’re right, Jisoo wouldn’t want to be a burden by failing their subjects or making their grade low. 

“I wish finals would be over soon so that I can see Jisoo.” Jennie mumbled. Chaeyoung and Lisa were still also on their class. The three of them head to the library like they used to do to study. 

They also missed Jisoo who’s only doodling on her notebook and took a photo of them while they are serious at studying. 

While walking at the hallway, Jennie heard a sound of a piano at the music room. It’s a weird sound but soothing on her ears. An image suddenly flashed on her mind. An image of Jisoo laughing. 

We without a second thought she went to the music room and by the time she arrived, no one was there. 

“Weird.” She said. 

“Unnie!” Lisa called her. 

“What are you doing here?” Jennie asked slightly frowned. 

“Jisoo Unnie.” Chaeyoung said. 

“Jisoo?” Jennie asked raising her eyebrow. 

“We just heard a weird sound of a piano earlier and Chaeng said ‘Jisoo unnie’ and Suddenly ran.” Lisa said. 

“What do you mean by Jisoo?” 

“I’m sure of it. That way of playing the piano is Jisoo unnie. She always play the piano weirdly while laughing.” Chaeyoung said. The music room’s window is slightly opened, a wind passed by which made them had a goosebumps.

“Well that’s weird.” Lisa said. 

“We probably just missed her this much. Let’s go study now. Two days left and we’ll go see Jisoo.” Jennie smiled. 

“Yes.” They said in unison. 

 

 

The last day of their final exam, Jennie was focused on her exam. She wanted to finish it fast to go to Jisoo. 

After the exam, she waited for maknaes because they all promised to go together. 

“Let’s go go!” Lisa happily said. 

“I had a feeling Jisoo Unnie would wake up now.” Chaeyoung chuckled. 

“Let’s go.” Jennie said. 

On their way to the hospital, Jennie received a call from Irene. 

“Unnie, we’re on our way.” Jennie smiled but faded as soon as she heard Irene sobbed. 

“J-jen..” Irene said between her sob.

“I’m sorry Jen, Hyun can’t talk to you properly now. ” Seulgi talked to her on the phone instead. “As you heard earlier, yes, you’re right, Hyun is crying..” 

“Why? What happened?” Jennie frowned, sweat is star

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter