Chapter II

Heartache
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung grabbed Jisoo and Lisa went to Jennie both of them are confused why Jennie acted like that. Chaeyoung glared at Jennie while Jennie glared at Jisoo who was smirking. Lisa just looked at them and tapped Jennie's shoulder. Jisoo suddenly laughed making them more confused. 

"Are you making fun of me?" Jennie raised her eyebrows and crossed her arms. 

"You can say that." Jisoo said making Lisa shocked. No one would dare to make Jennie pissed and now, a new student straightforwardly answered Jennie. Jennie clenched her jaw, her mood was so bad. One more word that could provoke Jennie would make her temper explode and Jisoo just did it. Jennie just punched Jisoo directly to her face and before she would give another punch, Lisa stopped her and Chaeyoung block in order to protect Jisoo. 

Jisoo's lip bleed, it was a strong punch. Jisoo went to the infirmary with Chaeyoung while Lisa patted Jennie's back to calm her down. 

"Seriously Jisoo?" Chaeyoung angrily said and Jisoo just smiled at her. Her cut was treated and the younger scolded her again.

"Don't stress yourself Chaeng. It's just a small cut." Jisoo smiled with a peace sign in her hand. Chaeyoung just sighed. 

Jennie and Jisoo was called by their class adviser which is Taeyeon and scolded them but mostly scolded at Jennie. 

"I told you to show her around the school, not fight her Jennie. She's just new her and she was punched in the face in her first day here?" Taeyeon said with disappointment.

"It's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter