Chapter XII

Heartache
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa dragged Jennie to a Thai restaurant which is own by Lisa’s family. She wanted to talk about her problem. Jennie would be the best person to talk to for her. 

“What is it Lisa?” Jennie asked. 

“Look, I like someone.” Lisa said. 

“It’s Chaeyoung, right?” Jennie smirked. 

“H-how did you know? It’s not her.” Lisa looked at her hands. 

“Okay let’s just say you like someone that it’s not Chaeyoung even it’s so obvious.” Jennie laughed and Lisa glared. “So what the problem?” 

“That person likes my friend.” 

“That .” 

“I told her that I’ll make her fall in love with me.” 

“What?! You confessed already?!” Jennie widened her eyes. 

“Y-Yes I guess. But.. I made her angry at me and she told me I’m annoying. I also told her that.. um, I won’t talk to her anymore and won’t mind in her business.” Lisa looked down. 

“How about do something for her silently until she found out that it’s you. Effort will do.” Jennie smiled. 

“I’ll try. Thanks Jen.” Lisa hugged Jennie and ate Thai foods. 

 

 

Chaeyoung went to Jisoo’s house. Jisoo was really tired and wants to sleep already but she had to listen Chaeyoung. 

“Why did you do that Jisoo?!” Chaeyoung said angrily. 

“I just want to do what I want.” Jisoo sighed. 

“But it’s bad for your body. Do you just realized that you’ll just hurt Jennie in the end?” 

“I know that already. It’s just that.. I’m just selfish. I’m sorry, I also hurt you with my selfishness.” 

“Hurt me?” Chaeyoung furrowed and felt nervous that Jisoo knows what she feels towards her. Did Lisa tell her? Is what’s on her mind.

“I know you also like Jennie.”

”J-Jennie? It’s not what you think. I just admired Jennie as a sunbae nothing else.” Chaeyoung lied. 

“Really? You’re not lyin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter