Chapter VI

Heartache
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo walked again to Jennie’s residence to go to school together. It’s been a week since they hangout and they became closer. Jennie is cold towards her sometimes but not as cold as before. 

Everyone in their school has a soft spot for Jisoo even she annoyed them but they found out funny. Jisoo became the ‘everyone’s friend’ in their school because of her 4D personality. 

Class started and Jennie was serious taking notes and was focused on listening while Jisoo was just sleeping. Their teacher called Jisoo to answer the math problem and Jennie wake her up. 

Jisoo got up and effortlessly answered. Their classmates was amazed and Jennie as well. How can she answer that when she was just sleeping? 

Jennie went to the library, it’s her hobby to go there to study or read books if she got bored. Jennie is one of the top students in the school. 

“Is Jennie always this serious in studying?” Jisoo asked Lisa. 

“Yes.” Lisa answered. 

“Why? Don’t tell it’s just a hobby.” 

“Well, Jennie unnie promised her friend which is also her first love that she’ll be a top student and will become a doctor.” Lisa shrugged. 

“Urgh, always that friend of her.” Jisoo mumbled making Lisa chuckled. Chaeyoung was just watching the two and shook her hands. 

Lisa was confused on a particular topic and asked Chaeyoung to teach her. The three was seriously studying while Jisoo watched them and smiled. 

“Ahhhh. It’s so boring.” She whined and the three just ignored them. 

“You’re all so mean.” Jisoo pout. 

“Just do what you want and don’t disturb us.” Jennie said making Jisoo pout more. She had an idea and took her doodle notebook. She was giggling while doing something. 

 

It’s time for them to go home and Jisoo decided to go to Chaeyoung’s house. 

“Pasta! Pasta!” Jisoo said and Chaeyoung laughed. 

“Hey chaeng.” Jisoo suddenly became serious. 

“Hmm?” Chaeyoung hummed. 

“Tell me something.” 

“Tell you what?” 

“I know you’re down this past few days. You know I’m a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter