Chapter XIV

Heartache
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie went back to the guest room and she felt that there was a white thing passes in her back. She turned back and sees nothing. She was felt scared. Jennie is tough on the outside but she’s a scardy cat in the inside. 

Jennie furrowed her eyebrows and walked reluctantly towards the bed, something suddenly jumped. She shouted but her her shout turn into laughter. 

A dog jumped to her and her face. The dog was wiggling his tail and wants to play with Jennie. 

“Dalgomie.” Jisoo said when she followed Jennie. 

“You didn’t tell me you have a dog.” Jennie laughed. 

“Yeah. His name is Dalgom. He’s always here for me when I’m alone.” Jisoo said. “Come on let’s go to school now.” 

While walking, Jisoo just sang randomly while glancing at Jennie who’s laughing. 

“Jennie Kim.” A group of boys surrounded them. Jennie just ignored them and was planning to pass them. She grabbed Jisoo’s wrist. But one guy grabbed Jisoo by shoulder. 

“What do you want? A fight again?” Jennie sighed. 

“I’m here to say sorry for what my friends did while I was not here.” The guy said. 

“Hanbin, What are you saying?” His friends said. 

“Don’t disturb me anymore.” Jennie said and continued walking but one of hanbin’s friend suddenly punched Jennie. Jennie punched him back and Jisoo tried to pull Jennie. Also hanbin tried to pull his friend. 

while pulling the brunette, Jennie accidentally elbowed Jisoo’s chest. The older fell down and clenched her chest. Jennie helped her immediately and continued walking while glaring at Hanbin. 

“Are you Okay?” She asked Jisoo. 

“Yes.” Jisoo was rubbing Her chest and smiled.

 

Chaeyoung planned on how to bust the boy/girl who always put a food and drink with note in her table. She went to her table but a candy and a note is already there. 

“A sweet candy to help you not to fall asleep in class.” Chaeyoung read.  

Meanwhile, After first period of class, Lisa went to th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter