Chapter III

Heartache
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A new day to start to go to school for Jennie. She prepared herself and faced on the mirror. Inhale, exhale she tried to keep her cool around the new student. She would be taking care of her for one week in school. Jennie took a sandwich as a breakfast that her grandparents prepared. Her parents is too busy working but they would catch up when they are home so it's okay for Jennie. 

The brunette walked and when she turned left she saw a girl sitting beside of her neighbor's post sleeping. She widened her eyes when she saw the girl's face and it was Jisoo. 

"Hey! Wake up!" Jennie furrowed when the girl won't wake up so she began to panicked. She piggybacked Jisoo and run to her house. 

"Grandma! Grandpa! This girl was sitting on the ground unconscious." Jennie raised her voice. She put Jisoo on their couch immediately. 

"Oh my. What a pale skin this girl has. She doesn't look familiar but she's wearing same uniform as you dear." Her grandma said. 

"Actually she's my classmate." Jennie took Jisoo's phone at her bag to contact her parents or guardian. She was about to contact but she only saved one person in her contacts. It's only Chaeyoung. Jennie furrowed and stared at the girl. 

"Well well, my granddaughter didn't bother to carry a girl before. Is she an exception?" Her Grandpa teased. Jennie sighed and was about to call Chaeyoung but Jisoo stopped her.

"You're awake. That's great." Her grandma said. 

"Jennie?" Jisoo furrowed. 

"Oh hey I'll just call your friend."

"No. I don't want Chaeng to worry."

"Is this Chaeng your girlfriend?" Her Grandpa asked.

"No. She's my friend and I treat her as my dongsaeng." Jisoo chuckled.

"That's good to hear. My Jennie has a chance." He teased Jennie again. 

"Grandpa!" Jennie groaned.

"Now now why did you passed out?"

"I just skipped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter