Chapter XXXIII

Heartache
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo was invited by Jennie’s family to have a dinner with them. They were having a quality time together. 

“So jisoo.  What are your plan after you graduate?” Mr. Kim asked. 

“Hmm. Actually, I don’t have any plans yet.” Jisoo smiled bitterly. 

“I see. Don’t worry about that. It really takes time to decide.” 

“Yeah.” 

Jisoo received a message from Hanbin. ‘Let’s meet tomorrow after class. I have something to ask.’ It says. Jisoo thought it was about Jennie. 

After dinner, Jisoo and Jennie were in Jennie’s room. Jisoo wanted Jennie to sleep first before she’ll go home. They were cuddling to each other. 

“You really are clingy miss Jendeukie.” Jisoo chuckled. 

“I’m just clingy to the person I love.” Jennie smiled. 

“You’re being cheesy right now huh.” Jisoo tickled Jennie. Laughter can be heard in that room. 

“Sleep now Jendeuk.” Jisoo said. Jennie hugged her until she fell asleep. 

“Jisoo..” Jennie mumbled while sleeping. Jisoo smiled and caressing the brunette’s hair. She stood up to go home and Jennie mumbled again in her sleep. “Don’t leave me.”

“I won’t. But I can’t promise.”  Jisoo kissed her forehead and left. 

 

In the morning, Jennie woke up and pouted. She thought Jisoo was still there with her. The door opened, she immediately smiled, showing her gummy smile towards the person. 

“Breakfast in bed.” Jisoo said bringing a tray of food for Jennie. She placed it on Jennie’s bed and kissed her on the cheeks. 

“Good morning Jisoo.” 

“Good morning my Jendeuk.” Jisoo giggled. Jennie started to eat and she also fed Jisoo. 

Jennie wanted to extend the time for their moment but she still have to prepare for school.  

 

After class, Jennie was at the library waiting for Jisoo. She was told that Jisoo still have things to do. Jisoo told her to go home first but she’s stubborn. 

Jisoo and Hanbin meet up. 

“So what would you like to ask? Is it about Jennie? I also have a question for you.” Jisoo said. 

“Partly about Jennie and partly about you.” Hanbin said w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter