Chapter XI

Heartache
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun rise and Jennie got up to prepare a lunch for Jisoo. Jisoo told her that on Monday, she wants to eat Jennie’s lunch at school. She was thinking if she’ll make the lunch like Jisoo’s. She ate it before and it tastes like nothing.

She was done and Jisoo came as usual to walk together. Jisoo was smiling like always and Jennie looked at her. 

“Dont you have any worry? Your always smiling.” 

“Hmm. I have, a big one.” Jisoo giggled. 

“I don’t think so.” Jennie said and continued walking. 

“It’s our PE now, won’t you join us again? You know, you can fail this if you’re always absent.” Jennie said. 

“I don’t want too. It’s too tiring.” Jisoo whined. 

 

It’s PE time, and Jennie dragged Jisoo to attend at least once. Jisoo groaned and she waited for her classmates to finish changing before she’ll change. 

Jennie wondered if Jisoo is shy to change clothes with others. She just shrugged and didn’t think too much. 

Jisoo was just sitting on the corner watching Jennie playing. Their teacher excused himself for a bit. The brunette looked at her and walks towards her. 

“Come on, play with us.” Jennie grabbed Jisoo’s wrist. 

“You mean, play with you because no one dared to go against you?” Jisoo laughed. Jennie looked at her with a ‘seriously?-face’. 

“Whatever.” Jennie rolled her eyes. 

“My servant, why are you forcing your master to play?” Jisoo said and her classmates looked at them shocked at what Jisoo just said. 

Jennie Kim is a servant of Jisoo? Was on their mind. It seems unbelievable to them. Nayeon walks closer and defended Jennie. 

“Excuse me, how dare you called her servant?” Nayeon glared. 

“And who might you be?” Jisoo raised her eyebrow. 

“I’m her friend.” Nayeon said. 

“And I’m her master. So mind your own business.” Jisoo said. They are glaring into each other. 

“Then.. how about I challenge you into a game and if I win, you’ll set her free and don’t you dare ever treat her like that.” Nayeon said. 

“What game?” Jisoo asked. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter