Chapter XVI

Heartache
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie was still sleeping. Jisoo went to the living room when Jennie’s grandparents arrived. 

“Welcome back grandma, grandpa.” Jisoo greeted. 

“I thought you’ve got something to do?” Grandpa said. 

“Yeah but  Lisa took care of that so I can go here.” Jisoo smiled.

“I’m really happy that our Jennie met someone like you. Please continue to take care of her.” Grandma said. 

“Right cause we don’t want to the old Jennie to come back.” Grandpa nodded. 

“Why? What happened?” 

“Jennie was a sweet girl and Lisa was always by her side. Her smile was so bright that you’ll love it until she was betrayed when Lisa went back to Thailand. From that time she was always with her poker face and was serious. Her smile became lifeless and dull. But now, when you came, Jennie’s smile that we missed so much is slowly coming back.” Grandpa told Jisoo. 

“You're flattering me Grandpa.” Jisoo chuckles. 

“Don’t broke Jennie’s fragile heart, promise me Jisoo.” Grandpa was serious and Jisoo just smiled. Jisoo went back to Jennie’s room. She starred at the brunette and patted her head. 

“I can’t promise.” Jisoo whispered and smiled sadly. 

 

The next morning, it’s sunday, Chaeyoung and Jennie all fine now after that rest and also thanks to Lisa and Jisoo for taking care of them. Both got bored and Chaeyoung texted Lisa same with Jennie who texted Jisoo. 

“Are you free right now?” Coincidentally same message. 

“No. My body feels heavy.” Lisa and Jisoo had also the same reply. 

Jennie prepared chicken soup and porridge for Jisoo. She also bought medicine and orange juice. 

Chaeyoung did the same way as Jennie. 

“It’s my turn to take care of you now.” The Both mumbled. 

 

Jennie rang the doorbell at Jisoo’s house. No one answered so she rang again and waited for a couple of minutes. 

Jisoo is the one who opened the door for Jennie. Her hair is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter