Chapter XIX

Heartache
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo was still stubborn on what Irene and Chaeyoung told her. She still wants to stay at Jennie’s side even she knows that she’ll ended hurting Jennie.

Jisoo received a message from Chaeyoung that she had something to tell her at lunch. She had a hint what was Chaeyoung going to tell her. She excited to tease them. 

Jennie and Jisoo went to the locker before going to class. Some girls approaching Jennie. Jisoo shrugged because it’s the usual. Jennie had fan girls and they can only talk to Jennie when Jisoo is there. 

Since they noticed Jennie’s change of attitude whenever Jisoo is around fan girls and boys greeted Jennie and of course Jisoo. But this time it’s not a fan girls but the girls who Jennie hates. 

The ones who betrayed her. Jisoo know Jennie got betrayed and bullied like what Jennie’s grandpa told her but she didn’t know who it was and didn’t know that those people are in the same school. 

“Looks like our Jenifer is so popular now.” One of the girls said and laughed. Jennie ignored them because she don’t want to ruin her mood early in the morning. 

“How arrogant of you Jenifer? Let’s see about how long will you act like that.” They laugh. 

“Jenifer? Pfft. I prefer calling you Jendeukie.” Jisoo giggled. 

“Why Jendeukie?” Jennie furrowed. 

“Your so clingy and your new nickname will be Jendeukie.” 

“How can you say I’m clingy?” Jennie raised her eyebrow. 

“Have you not remembered that time when your sick? You cling to me that’s why I caught your cold.” Jisoo poked Jennie’s forehead which made the brunette whined. 

 

Lunch came, both went to the cafeteria and waited for the maknaes. Jisoo played with Jennie’s hands while waiting. 

“Three more days and I’m not your servant anymore.” Jennie said. 

“Yeah and I know you’ll gonna miss me as your master.” Jisoo chuckles. 

“In your dreams Kim Jisoo.” Jennie rolle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter