Chapter four

Heartache
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo went to Jennie’s house for them to go to school together. They’re just neighbors, their house is just from few block a away to each other. 

They separate ways when they arrived. Jisoo walked happily from her locker to the classroom and heard Jennie’s voice through the window. She peeked and saw an irritated Jennie with a guy talking. 

“Please just join the Kendo club.” The guy said. 

“I already told you Namjoon, I won’t join any club!” Jennie said and it’s obviously annoyed. 

“Shouldn’t force anyone to join that club of yours.” Jisoo interrupted. 

“Mind your own business.”  namjoon  hissed. 

“Okay.” Jisoo shrugged and grabbed Jennie’s wrist to go with her to the class. 

“What are you doing? We’re not done talking yet.” Jennie just rolled her eyes when namjoon talked like that. 

“You said I’ll mind my own business. So I’ll take Jennie with me.” Jisoo smirked and namjoon was pissed and challenged Jisoo to a Kendo match. Jisoo laughed not her intention to mock the guy. 

“Are you challenging a girl with a Kendo? Pfft.” namjoon was about to hit Jisoo and Jennie pulled her to dodge. Chaeyoung came and glared at the guy. 

“Fight me instead.” Chaeyoung said angrily and namjoon laughed. 

“If win, Jennie will join the club and your friend will clean our club room for the whole week.” He pointed to Jisoo and smirked.

”but if I win, you’ll not gonna bother my friends anymore.” Chaeyoung confidently said. They started the battle and just a few minutes, Chaeyoung won without having a hard time. 

Jisoo glanced at Jennie and chuckled when she saw the brunette was shocked again by Chaeyoung’s fighting skills. 

“Chaeyoung trained herself for her defenses that’s why she’s good.” Jisoo said proudly and the three of them leave.

 

Chaeyoung is now the topic of their school for being strong a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter