Chapter XXXIX

Heartache
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo was spacing out while eating her breakfast. She didn’t even noticed her brother Jin went home. She didn’t notice Jin had been waving at her. 

“Chu!” Jin shouted to take Jisoo’s attention. Jisoo was startled and placed her hand at her chest. 

“Don’t surprise her.” Irene playfully slapped Jin.

“Chu’s been ignoring me. She ignored her handsome brother.” Jin acted that he’s crying. Both of his sister cringed. 

“Sorry oppa.” Jisoo laughed. “You know how much I love you.” 

“Awwwee.. my cute little sister!” Jin hugged Jisoo. 

“So what’s bothering you chu?” Irene asked. 

“I’ve decided to tell Jennie about me soon. But I don’t know what to do if she’ll be angry at me or she’ll break up with me.” Jisoo said while frowning. 

“That will never happen chu. I can see that Jennie really love you. I know she’ll be angry for not telling so early but she’ll understand. It’s up to you.” Irene smiled. 

“It would be better if you’ll tell her chu before its too late.” Jin patted Jisoo’s head. “I mean tell her before she’ll discover on her own about you.” 

“Yeah. Thank you Unnie, thank you oppa. I love you.” 

 

Meanwhile, Lisa went to Chaeyoung’s house. Lisa was excited to show off what she’s been working this past few days. 

“My chipmunk!” Lisa kissed Chaeyoung in the cheeks. Chaeyoung just shrugged. “Don’t be angry with me anymore chaengie.” Lisa pouted. 

“Then why are you ignoring me this whole time?” 

“I’m not ignoring you chae. I can’t ignore you. I’m just a bit busy.” 

“Okay.” Chaeyoung pretended she’s angry and walked first leaving Lisa. 

“Chaengie!” Lisa shouted and ran. She frowned when two guys seems to be flirting with Chaeyoung. 

“Hi.” One of them said. Lisa giggled when Chaeyoung just ignored them. 

“Well what’d you expect?” Lisa mumbled, smirking. 

“So your a hard to get type huh?” They grabbed Chaeyoung’s wrist. Chaeyoung glared at them. 

“I’m not in the mood. Go away.” Chaeyoung said slapping their hands. 

“Woah! No need to be shy.” 

“Woah! Take it easy there dude.” Lisa entered. “This one is mine.” 

“How about lets all have fun?” The other guy said. 

“Neeh.. no thanks.” Lisa said grabbing Chaeyoung’s hands. “I don’t want to go with losers.” 

“Why you?!” He said and punched Lisa. Lisa winced and kicked the guy. Well, Lisa is strong and beat them with no sweat. The two of them ran. 

“Lisa! Are you alright?” Chaeyoung said worried. 

“Y-..” lisa smirked. “No. It hurts.” Lisa acted. 

“Where? Lemme see.” Chaeyoung frowned. 

“Here.” Lisa said. 

“Where?” Chaeyoung leaned closely. 

“Here!” Lisa pecked her on the lips. Chaeyoung was red as tomato. 

“Yah! Lalisa!” Chaeyoung shouted still blushing. She bit her lips

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter