Chapter I

Heartache
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's the first day of school in Jennie's third year in highschool. She came with Lisa, her bestfriend. Both of them have a cool and badass aura but Lisa is kinda playful type and Jennie is a serious type.

Students admire both of them and scared at the same time. Well, not for Lisa because she's friendly and smiles at everyone unlike Jennie who had her poker face with cat-like eyes. 

No one dared to mess up with Jennie since last year. Jennie together with Lisa beat a group of scumbags. They didn't fight for no reason, those boys were picking a wrong person to mess with. 

Hallways are crowded and noisy as usual every morning. Jennie went to her locker directly and saw an unfamiliar girl who catched her attention for a second but just shrugged. She went to her class before the bell rings. 

Students shut their mouth when the teacher came and before their class will start, she introduced a new student.

"We have a new student here and be good with her. You can come in now." Ms. Taeyeon, their teacher said. The new student came in and students started talking and whispering. 

"be quiet and let her introduced herself first." 

"Annyeong! My name is Kim Jisoo. Nice to meet you." She introduced and smiled. Some students already liked her. 

"you may sit at that empty sit at the back near the window, Jisoo." Ms. Taeyeon instructed. "oh. and Jennie, I'll assign you to take Jisoo arround the campus when its breaktime." 

The sit was just at the back of Jennie. The brunette was starring at her while Jisoo introduced herself until Jisoo sat at her chair. The class started and Jennie cannot focus. she feels there were starring at her. 

The bell r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter