Chapter XXX

Heartache
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie was rushing to her room. She dive in her bed and buried her head into her pillow. She sighed and she got up when her mom knocked. 

“Is everything okay, Jen?” Her mom asked.

“Yes mom.” Jennie smiled but a  mom knows her daughter is not okay. She stared at her daughter waiting for her to open up. Jennie sighed in defeat. 

“You can tell me. You know I’m always here for you.” Her mom smiled and sat beside Jennie. 

“It’s about the girl I talked to you.” Jennie said. 

“Hmm.. and?”

“And I said something out loud and it’s embarrassing.” Jennie told her mom what happened. 

“So what’s the problem? It’s good that you told her what you really feel before it’s too late right?” 

“But my feelings are just a burden to Jisoo. Now that I think about it, I shouldn’t have said that. And it’s going to be awkward tomorrow.” Jennie sighed. 

“It’s not a burden jen. Just act natural.” Her mom kissed her on the forehead and left. 

 

Morning came which Jennie isn’t so excited about but her heart is pounding. She don’t want to face Jisoo yet. She prepared herself to go to school and as expected Jisoo came. 

“Jendeukie!!” Jisoo said with so much energy. She acted like usual which Jennie felt relieve. 

“Morning Jisoo.” Jennie tried to act like nothing happened hoping she would not stutter. 

“Jendeukie, lets go to our secret place after class. Is it okay?” 

“Why?” 

“Nothing. Just feel like it. I miss going there with you. Let’s also buy food later.” Jisoo smiled. 

 

After school, both went to the seven eleven to buy foods they want before going to their secret place. 

“Feels like picnic.” Jennie inhaled as the wind blow. 

“The sunset would be really nice.” Jisoo said looking at Jennie. They ate peacefully and there was a comfortable silence until Jisoo pinched Jennie’s cheeks. 

“Ouch.” Jennie glared. “What was that for?” 

“Nothing, your cheeks are like Chaeng’s but her cheeks are cuter than yours.” Jisoo giggled. “A scary cat is glaring at me again!” She joked. 

“Whatever.” Jennie pouted. She felt disappointed when Jisoo said Chaeyoung’s cheeks are cuter that her. 

“Ahhhh. That pout!” Jisoo suddenly shouted making Jennie jumped. 

“What?!” 

“Nothing it’s just cute.” Jisoo laughed. The older started to sing weird songs. It’s her hobby. “Jendeuk Jendeuk has a big cheeks.. Jendeuk Jende

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter