Chapter XX

Heartache
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo was thinking about those three girls who keeps messing with Jennie. She don’t want anyone to bother and hurt Jennie. Well who wants to? She called Lisa. 

“Limario, can you tell me about those girls?” Jisoo asked. 

“Mm.. sure.” 

“Okay lets meet tonight. You'll choose where.” 

 

The two meet at the subway café. They ordered their sandwich first before started discussing. 

“So.. where should I start? Mmm.” Lisa was thinking. 

“It’s up to you as long as it’s related.” 

“Mm.. I’m an exchange student and met Jennie. She was friendly and had a sweet smile. She was so cute back then..” Lisa smiled. 

“She’s still cute.” Jisoo added. 

“She had friends including those three. We had a lot of fun together. I became her bestfriend I’m just a few days. She help me learn Korean language. She was loved by the people around her. But it change when I bid goodbyes. I was just an exchange student for five months. Jennie cried and from that day, I never expected that her own friends would cast her out and bullied her.” Lisa furrowed. 

“Why? What’s the reason? How did you know about it?” 

“Jennie’s grandpa told me about it. I don’t exactly know why.” 

 

At school, Jisoo was greeted by those three again. She just faked a smile. 

“Jisoo, can you come with us please?” Hyeran said. 

“Where?” 

“To Jenifer. Rumors said that we can only talk to her when your around.” 

“I’m sorry but I’m busy.” Jisoo said. 

“Come on it’s just a little chat.” 

“Jisoo unnie. Chaeng is waiting. Let’s go.” Lisa came and made an excuse. 

“Lisa we’re your Unnie’s too. Have you forgotten us?” 

“We should go.” Lisa ignored them. 

 

After lunch, they approached Jisoo again. This time they dragged Jisoo into the gym. 

“What are we doing here?” Jisoo asked. 

“Just a little play. We were just lonely when you didn’t took our request.” 

“Are using me to bother Jennie?” Jisoo raised her eyebrow. 

“Did she told you something bad about us or Lisa did?” Jimin said. “Bad mouthing us huh.” 

“It’s just obvious. You should stop bother her.” Jisoo said seriously and Hyeran grabbed Jisoo’s collar. 

“You’re the one that made Jennie like that. You’re the one who took her smile.” Jisoo glared. Yezi closed the gym so no one can see them. 

“How can you say that? You’re hurting us Jisoo. I thought we’re friends?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter