Chapter V

Heartache
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The night before week ends, Chaeyoung went to Jisoo’s house and spend the night together. Jisoo happily shared about going out with Jennie. Chaeyoung is happy that Jisoo could smile like this especially when Jennie is around. 

“Jisoo unnie, You want this right?” She handed a  camera. 

“Woah!” Jisoo said in awe and Chaeyoung couldn’t help but laughed at the older’s reaction. 

“You can just request that to your parents though.” 

“I won’t bother them since their answer is always ‘what for?’ Or ‘don’t waste your energy capturing pictures just rest all day.’” Jisoo complained. 

“Then, I’ll give you this.” Chaeyoung smiled. 

“R-really?!” Jisoo’s eyes sparkled. 

“Yes. But in two conditions.” 

“What?” 

“Take a good care of this and capture those what made you happy.” Chaeyoung said and Jisoo hugged her bestfriend. 

 

Jisoo wore black jeans and black shirt and a jacket. She brought the camera Chaeyoung gave her and went to Jennie’s house. 

“Good morning Jennie’s grandpa.” Jisoo waved and greeted. 

“Good morning to you too dear. Just call me grandpa.” 

“You can also call me Jisoo, grandpa.” Jisoo chuckles. 

“I like you.” Grandpa laughed. “Are you here for Jennie?” 

“Yes. Can I go out with her? I promise you I’ll take good care while where out.” Jisoo asked permission. 

“Why not? I’ll just call her out.” 

Jennie came out wearing a loose shirt and shorts. She brought Kuma with her because that’s what they planned, to walk Jennie’s dog. They walked to the park. While walking Jisoo took a photo of Jennie and Kuma. 

“What are you doing?” Jennie asked. 

“Obviously taking pictures.” Jisoo giggled. 

“I mean why do you take pictures of me.” Jennie raised her brow. 

“Hmm. Want to take pictures with me? That would be great.” 

“If you just ask nicely. Then fine.” 

 

Meanwhile, Chaeyoung meet with Lisa. Lisa invited chaeyoung to a music festival. She doesn’t have any other plans so she accepted Lisa’s offer which made Lisa happy. 

“You can do this, Lisa.” Lisa mumbled. Both of them walked around before any concert would start. They found a spot for them to eat while waiting for it to start. 

Lisa bought food and drinks. The day before week ends, she asked Jisoo what would Chaeyoung like and Jisoo answered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter