two.

Runaway (Mafia!au) || p.jm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- The Next Day -

"The usual please," a girl spoke to the barista of the coffee shop.

"Ah, Jae Eun is here. Two macchiatos coming right up!" the boy behind the counter said to her with a smile before he turned around to make her the drinks.

Jae Eun waited patiently until finally her drinks were ready. She paid for them with the money she stole and thanked him.

"You still owe me a date, Jae Eun-ah," Mingyu, was his name. And yes, he's handsome and clearly one of the reasons why the coffee shop always has so many customers. He's quite famous though for his good looks. And not just him, the coffee shop was known for its good looking workers that happened to be all boys. "You know? For covering up your 'crime' a week ago," he continued, adding quotation marks with his fingers.

"When are you free?" Jae Eun replied with a chuckle.

"Tonight? I can ask the manager's permission to go home early," Mingyu answered. Their working place actually located across from each other which made it easier for them to meet each other.

"Deal. See you tonight!" Jae Eun turned around and walked away from him. Mingyu looked at her and chuckled at how cute she was.

Once she exited the shop, she was about to cross the street but she didn't see there was a car and it almost hit her. Luckily, the car stopped right beside her and Jae Eun had a heart attack for a few seconds there. She almost died. She bowed to the people inside the car several times saying she was sorry before she started crossing the road again.

Entering her workplace, which was a music store, she put one coffee on the table for her colleague.

"How was the festival yesterday?" a girl named Ji Hee asked to her bestfriend who just came in. Her bestfriend didn't answer, she just smiled remembering what happened yesterday.

"Jae Eun!" Ji Hee elbowed her pretty hard making her flinched but laughed after.

"It was fun. Totally lit," Jae Eun replied as she made an ok sign with her fingers, smile never left her lips.

"Ah, you stole again, didn't you?" Ji Hee guessed making her bestfriend's smile disappeared and then she immediately covered Ji Hee's mouth.

"Someone might hear you!"

"Aish! No one is here, we haven't opened yet!" Ji Hee put her hand away from  "You should stop though. It's still a crime. And what if the one you stole remembers your face and will sue you after? I'm not gonna pay to free you from jail," Ji Hee spoke as she started stacking new CDs.

Jae Eun suddenly remembered the face of her victim yesterday.

"Even worse. What if they were a cop? Or or or a part of the special forces that's actually having a vacation? Wah, they will blow your head off once they see you again," Ji Hee kept on scaring her. This was the usual scene that happened after Jae Eun did her stealing job. Wait, can she even call it a job?

Well, Ji Hee will keep trying to make her bestfriend and childhood friend stop doing the thing.

"Tsk, eonnie really want me to die, huh?" Jae Eun protested as she smacked Ji Hee's head with a CD. Even though she was younger, she always treated Ji Hee like she was the same age as her.

"I'm just warning you from the worst. Speaking of death, I saw you almost got hit by car a few moments ago. See? Karma does exist," Ji Hee giggled seeing how scared Jae Eun turned with her teasing.

Let's just hope yesterday was the last meeting and hope that he didn't remember her face.

"Anyway, have you return Seokmin's car?" Ji Hee inquired because Jae Eun used the guy's car to go to the festival yesterday.

"Yea, I have."

***

"White t-shirt, black short pants, brown boots, a white cap, and a black jacket tied on her hip. Her hair was wavy, her body didn't look like all those skinny girls out there, in fact I think she had muscles, not too big, but looks nice hmm what else?" Jimin was listing the features of the girl that stole her wallet. Hoseok was sitting across from him listening to him describing the girl.

"Is she pretty?" Hoseok inquired.

"Yea, she is."

"Good luck finding her then. There are a lot of pretty people in Korea."

"True. Ah, I hate this. I just got my monthly salary and Jin hyung's money was there too. I'm broke now. We should consider getting the money sent to our bank account, hyung," Jimin ran his fingers through his hair, frustrated.

"Cash or not, it will still be gone with your wallet," Hoseok clarified. Jimin looked at him and then groaned.

Hoseok looked at him and felt pity.

"Hey, you know what you need right now?" he spoke to Jimin making him looked at him. "Coffee," Hoseok smiled widely, "let's go!" Hoseok stood up and pulled on Jimin's wrist as they left the room they were in before.

"Hey, where are you going? We will hav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter