thirty six.

Runaway (Mafia!au) || p.jm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I don't hate you," he spoke again.

He then landed his lips on the back of Jae Eun's head as he closed his eyes. It hurt him knowing that this might be the last time he could feel her body pressed against his. It was hurt thinking that he couldn't be as close as this to her anymore. He still wanted to see her face, see her being upset at him, see her smile, hug her, kiss her but he won't have the power to do that anymore.

"Actually I do hate you. You made me feel something but you chose to walk away. That's unfair and I hate you for that," Jimin said lowly.

Feel something?

Jae Eun's face turned red. Was he really?

He loosened his grip a bit and Jae Eun then turned her body to face the guy. And again, he refused to look at her face.

"Do I really look that bad?"

"No. You look beautiful. It hurts me to just look at you knowing this isn't meant to be for me," he spoke truthfully. Eventhough she was wearing a mask and the light of the room was dim, she's sure the pink shades on her quite exposed cheeks were still visible.

Finally he stared into her eyes because he couldn't take it anymore. He had to look at her eyes. And just like when they were at the music festival, he paused while looking at her. He was lost there in her oh so hypnotizing eyes. 

From there he knew. This girl had been capturing his heart since the beginning.

He then removed her mask slowly at the same time as he removed his. He then saw how different she was. The make up applied didn't look tacky. It was perfect.

Her black long dress hugged her body nicely but it left her shoulders and neck exposed making him prayed that he could control himself that night.

He looked down at her and his heart ache. Why can't he own her completely knowing that she looked like this tonight?

He then put his forehead on hers as he closed his eyes. He gulped several times feeling so nervous about that night. Could he get through the night after everything was over?

"Hey," Jae Eun's voice made him opened his eyes and looked at her, "you look handsome tonight," she complimented but she got no response from him. He just stared at her deeply before closing his eyes again and leaned into her slowly until his lips landed on hers.

She was shocked at first but how he moved his lips softly made her close her eyes and kissed him back. Their lips were moving in sync and they really enjoyed the taste of each others' lips.

Jimin s his hand to the back of her waist pulling her closer while he was still busy kissing her. He let out everything he had been keeping for the past few days. 

He deepened the kiss and pushed her body slowly making her took some steps back while Jimin took some forward. He extended his free hand until it landed on the wall behind her preventing her to hit the wall too hard. He finally had her pinned against the wall and the kiss continued like neither of them wanted to stop and pull away.

The kiss was passionate yet addicting and intoxicating. Jimin's hand moved from the wall to her cheeks and stopped on the back of her neck pulling her even more to him. Her hand gripped Jimin's shirt as the mixed up feelings in her heart started to build up. It was surprising how dominant Jimin was and Jae Eun could feel how scared, desperate, and passionate he was that time. 

After a quite long hypnotizing kiss, Jimin finally pulled away slowly before he peck her lips once and finally stood up straight in front of her while she just leaned back on the wall trying to catch her breath. She saw how Jimin stood up and looked away while scratching the back of his head in embarrassment.

Jimin took a deep breath before picking up their masks that he dropped during the kiss. He then put on his before walking towards her and put on hers then brushed her hair away from her face and tucked them behind her ear.

He smiled genuinely making him looked even more gorgeous that moment and finally pulled her out of the room and onto the party place. Namjoon told her to not leave his side no matter what happens so it was obvious why she couldn't get her cheeks to turn into their normal colors again.

"Was that necessary?" Jae Eun asked while they were walking to only he knew where.

"What? The kiss? Pretty much. Just in case," Jimin replied.

"Of what?"

"Just in case I didn't get the chance," he spoke as he took her hand and let her stood up in front of him while he leaned back on the wall with one hand inside his pocket. "At least now I know how your lips tasted. Man, I'm disappointed I didn't kiss you enough," he looked at the girl and flashed a cocky smile.

Jae Eun just stared back at him and shook her head. He really didn't remember that he kissed her while he was drunk.

"That's cheesy," Jae Eun chuckled and looked away.

"Ah, don't act like you didn't enjoy that," he tilted his head a bit, his smirk never left his face and he still had her hand on his.

"I didn't say I enjoyed anything."

"Really? Okay then, explain this?" he pointed an area just below her lips where he could see her lipstick stain after the kiss.

Jae Eun then immediately wiped it with her hand and squinted her eyes at him in annoyance.

"Aw, you're upset I ruined your lipstick?" Jimin teased and Jae Eun just rose her eyebrows.

"Not really. Let's see what people think while seeing you wearing lipstick," Jae Eun pointed at his lips that had a different color because of her lipstick.

Jimin wiped his hand on his lips and saw the stain there before he chuckled and turned to her again.

"People will think―" he suddenly pulled her hand making her fell forward and her hands landed on Jimin's chest for support as he leaned in until they had so little gap between them, "―that I had a good time back there," his smirk widened shutting turning her speechless. 

They didn't move from their position and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter